I thank you for posting because it does matter, it's the second time this topic has been brought up and I have taken note. You and @veginaz feel the same so let's figure it out.

In your opinion what exactly constitutes a Disney Gift Card Deal? Seriously, let's take a step back and think about it. Are you only interested in One Stop Shop Deals?

Examples of One Stop Shop Deals:
Kroger: 4x fuel points Good on Disney GC's
Chase Bank of America: 10% off at Staples, Good on Disney GC's
BJ'S: January ONLY Tier Savings on Disney GC's

What about Two Step Deals?

I am just seeing this now because tbh I had moved on. But I received your other separate messages. I see it has already been figured out since I was last here. For me a DGC deal is something that can be converted to Disney in some way like buying DGC at Lowes when Amex/Chase has a % back for shopping. When there are coupon discounts for Happy cards. I will use Wayfair as an example of how it cannot be converted to DGC savings. I do want to be clear I 100% appreciate all hard work that is contributed here. I was originally simply asking an honest question then things got out of hand. I was just confused why certain things were chosen to be posted and others weren't. To anyone other than Fox please depot waste your time replying and being nasty theres no point.

I havent seen any mention of the Best Buy / Swagbucks deal recently. I just wanted to say I was able to successfully get my SB and Bonus SB recently.
2 SB per $1 spent
Spent $100 & earned 750 Bonus SB.
I also earned Best buy rewards. I bought DGC outright with no fillers.

Update: When I said recent it was my Dec transaction /Jan posting went through. Evidently that wasn't recent enough. My next one I attempted in Feb is ineligible. :( SO sorry

Last edited:

I havent seen any mention of the Best Buy / Swagbucks deal recently. I just wanted to say I was able to successfully get my SB and Bonus SB recently.
2 SB per $1 spent
Interesting. Big fat zero for me in August. Is it hit or miss or just the only time you've tried lately?

For several months (a year? Can't remember when it first died) it was consistently not eligible so I suspect that's why it hasn't been mentioned. Curious if you got a one off or if maybe it slips through.

@Scottsdale @tzeitel

I have also purchased single $50 cards 2 or 3 days apart (to take advantage of an Amex deal) and had no issue checking out on the 2nd transaction.
So you purchased 2 $500 and 2 $50 e-cards. That seems to be the limit, 2 e-cards per amount, per membership.
There does not seem to be a limit on regular/physical cards, just the e-gift cards.

But, here's the thing. We don't have a Kroger fueling station in our town. The nearest one is an hour and a half away.

Do you have a Shell station that is closer? I can use my Kroger fuel points at my local Shell station.

2 SB per $1 spent
Really? When did you do it? I don't think anyone has tried because the deal was dead.

2 SB per $1 spent

Seems like last time it worked for me was right around a year ago. I’ve also had trouble with just regular non-gc purchases getting the bonus sb so kinda gave up on using those scan codes. Definitely interested in hearing more dp’s.

So you purchased 2 $500 and 2 $50 e-cards. That seems to be the limit, 2 e-cards per amount, per membership.
There does not seem to be a limit on regular/physical cards, just the e-gift cards.

NO, I'm sorry I am trying no to be confusing.... LOL I have not been limited to only a total of two digital gift cards on my membership. Since October months I have purchased 4 $500 DEGC, and 2 $50 DEGC

purchase #1 - one $500 egift card
Purchase #2 - Two $500 egift card in on single transaction (969.95 total at check out)
Purchase #3 - one $500 egift card
Purchase#4 - one $50 egift card
Purchase#5 - one $50 egift card

The website say Max per ORDER. I just added 2 of each value digital card to my cart and it let me do it - and is ready to check out. You can't choose more than two, the site wont let you do more than that.. I have just never purchased them that way.

Does this help?

NO, I'm sorry I am trying no to be confusing.... LOL I have not been limited to only a total of two digital gift cards on my membership. Since October months I have purchased 4 $500 DEGC, and 2 $50 DEGC

purchase #1 - one $500 egift card
Purchase #2 - Two $500 egift card in on single transaction (969.95 total at check out)
Purchase #3 - one $500 egift card
Purchase#4 - one $50 egift card
Purchase#5 - one $50 egift card

The website say Max per ORDER. I just added 2 of each value digital card to my cart and it let me do it - and is ready to check out. You can't choose more than two, the site wont let you do more than that.. I have just never purchased them that way.

Does this help?
Got it! I was confused about how many you had purchased. Maybe it is a new thing, but when I tried to buy 2 e-cards a couple of days ago it would not let me, it took one away from my cart. It had the same message that you showed on the screenshot. I had purchased 1 e-card last month. I really hope we can buy more e-cards since I have about a million of the physical cards already. Will try again soon as this is how I use the Walmart gift cards I get from my reward sites.

2 SB per $1 spent
Really? When did you do it? I don't think anyone has tried because the deal was dead.

Thanks for posting. This was a huge MM for me and I thought this was dead. I even posted about my divorce from SB. They stated due to inactivity I would loose all my points, not enough to get a GC so please take them. My last act was changing my email preference to "Don't Bother".

Your post is the first I've seen since. I too wonder if you just got lucky. Hope to see more confirmations of it being back. If proven, I'll gladly add here and rekindle.

Added Offers

Discount District
BI-LO/Winn-Dixie/Harveys/Fresco y Mas: Earn 6x Points On Gift Cards. Expires 2/18/20. Academy, OutBack, Spa Finder, Ulta, Happy, Kohls, BedBath & Beyond – maybe more? Link

H-E-B: Buy $50 Select Gift Cards & Get $10 H-E-B Gift Cards Free Expires 2/11/20
Macy’s, Ulta Beauty, Cold Stone Creamery, Bath & Body Works, Build-A-Bear Workshop, Spa & Wellness, iTunes, Visa and $10.00 off two (2) Landry's Gift Cards. Link

Kroger: Earn 4x Fuel Points On Fixed Value Visa & Mastercard Gift Cards. Expires 2/11/20 Link

Publix: Get $10 Off $50 Gas Gift Card When Spending $50+ On Groceries. Expires 2/11/20 Link

2 SB per $1 spent

I really thought this had died. I'm willing to give it a go in the next couple of weeks for data, this was a huge help to us when it worked so if it's back I'll be thrilled.

I really thought this had died. I'm willing to give it a go in the next couple of weeks for data, this was a huge help to us when it worked so if it's back I'll be thrilled.

Thanks for taking one for the team!

Hey, what are you going to use, cash or CC? I'll try using a Visa gift card... after I create a new account for my hubby! :thumbsup2

2 SB per $1 spent
When this deal worked I thought it was in store and with physical GC. Did you do this online, since you bought DGC?

Interesting. Big fat zero for me in August. Is it hit or miss or just the only time you've tried lately?

For several months (a year? Can't remember when it first died) it was consistently not eligible so I suspect that's why it hasn't been mentioned. Curious if you got a one off or if maybe it slips through.
My last confirmed bonus posted in December. I just purchased recently and got my email but the bonus hasn't officially posted yet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter