I really thought this had died. I'm willing to give it a go in the next couple of weeks for data, this was a huge help to us when it worked so if it's back I'll be thrilled.
I just did recently and got my confirmation email. I will update if/when the bonus posts.
Update: ineligible :(

Last edited:
Well just points pending is a good sign. Did you ever have purchases that gave you 0 before?
No never. Ive done the SB deal on mine and my husbands SB account probably 20-30 times over the years. In December it went through and completely posted on both of our accounts. I used a CC since BB GC cant be used to buy 3rd party GC anymore. I also tried to use my BB rewards to get a DGC and I couldn't which sucks since I dont often need anything at BB and even more so now with Disney+. Have no clue what Im going to buy with the rewards.

Wal-Mart GCs are 3% off at CardCash. Expires 2/6 at midnight.

Also - good news. I was one of the people getting a “you’ve hit the maximum number of GCs” error message when trying to buy the $50 digital DGCs from Sams. I was just able to use a $500 a Walmart GC to buy 2 $75 packs, 2 $50 DGCs and 2 $50 digital DGCs - that was one transaction, and no error messages for the digital DGCs. Then I immediately placed a second order for 2 $75 packs and 1 $50 digital DGC with no problem and no error message.

No never. Ive done the SB deal on mine and my husbands SB account probably 20-30 times over the years. In December it went through and completely posted on both of our accounts. I used a CC since BB GC cant be used to buy 3rd party GC anymore. I also tried to use my BB rewards to get a DGC and I couldn't which sucks since I dont often need anything at BB and even more so now with Disney+. Have no clue what Im going to buy with the rewards.

Ours sometimes will let you get away with GC to GC purchases if you have a filler item.

For the rewards you could put it towards memory cards or batteries for your camera? Or maybe a kitchen appliance?

From my understanding on your BB account you can change how you get paid Bonus Rewards so you're not getting $5 or $10 that expire within a few weeks.

@MickeyMouseCD524 you're very lucky, our BB's in MI - Macomb, Rochester etc will not allow GC>GC at all.

From my understanding on your BB account you can change how you get paid Bonus Rewards so you're not getting $5 or $10 that expire within a few weeks.

I used to have my BB account that way with the higher amount. Haven't used it in ages so not sure what the deal is now. I should see if I have any points on it. Last time I probably used the points was when you could buy a BB GC online and they would send you those bonus coupons/rewards a few weeks later and you could then use those to buy a Dis GC. I was also able to top it with an AMEX deal of 10% off a $300 purchase at BB. Got $300 in BB cards for $270 and then something like 3 $15 rewards. In the end I think I ended up getting a $345 Dis GC for $270. Those were the days.

I forget, how long does SB take to go to pending after purchase? And is there a waiting period until you can cash out? It's been so long :crazy2:

I forget, how long does SB take to go to pending after purchase? And is there a waiting period until you can cash out? It's been so long :crazy2:
I just did another transaction tonight Ill follow all the dates closely. I remember previously it was around a 2.5 week turn around for the bonus and like a month for the standard 2% on purchase. You can cash out right away but I always wait until I have 2200 points to get the extra 12%

Well this is a sweet deal :rolleyes:

Food City: Buy $25 Select Gift Cards & Get Seasonal Candy Free (Up To $9.99)
Texas Roadhouse, Uber, Darden, Macy’s, Applebee’s, Home Depot, Regal Cinemas, Home Depot, Uber, Cheddar’s Scratch Kitchen, Yard House
Expires 2/18/20 Link

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter