Excuse me for probably repeating a question already asked but for some reason my search function isn’t working
Is it possible to use a Lowe’s gift card to buy dgc

What did you buy last time? I just did $500 walmart didn't really think it wouldn't track since raise only sells one thing, GC's
Yes, that is what Raise sells... Walmart GC's. It's the first purchase of mine that hasn't tracked, but I've seen a lot of people that didn't track this last time.

Yes, that is what Raise sells... Walmart GC's. It's the first purchase of mine that hasn't tracked, but I've seen a lot of people that didn't track this last time.
Did you do the cash back ones or the regular discounted ones?

Mine didn't track either and it's also the first time in many years I've had a TCB purchase not track. I mostly purchase GC's from Raise. I submitted two tickets because I made two purchases but I've not heard back anything from TCB yet. Did you submit a claim?

I did the cash back on Raise since the verbiage of "not valid on cash back cards" was not there. Fingers crossed.

Mine didn't track either and it's also the first time in many years I've had a TCB purchase not track. I mostly purchase GC's from Raise. I submitted two tickets because I made two purchases but I've not heard back anything from TCB yet. Did you submit a claim?
It's so weird, some people have posted that it tracked, but others didn't. I did submit a claim, but I'm pretty sure I saw something that said that TCB needs to wait 30 days before filing a claim with Raise.

It's so weird, some people have posted that it tracked, but others didn't. I did submit a claim, but I'm pretty sure I saw something that said that TCB needs to wait 30 days before filing a claim with Raise.
If you dont mind answering more questions. When you went to Raise from TCB did you just buy one you saw or do you refresh your page until a good % discount goes live? Just trying to figure out a reason for some not tracking.

Just updating my purchase at TCB for Raise walmart cashback gift card from about 2 hours ago has tracked and shows pending at the 10%

If you dont mind answering more questions. When you went to Raise from TCB did you just buy one you saw or do you refresh your page until a good % discount goes live? Just trying to figure out a reason for some not tracking.
Not at all :) This time I just searched through the pages until I found ones that added up to what I wanted to spend, there were quite a few available. Which I've done in the past, but I've also refreshed in the past when there were none available. This time is definitely weird in some way...

I thought that was it, but when I went there, it seems similar to raise, cardcash, etc.

Is there a link there that I am overlooking?
I used to go to giftcardgranny and be able to pull up a list of where all I could find a specific card and the prices with a link to the card and where it was listed. That seems to be gone now from their site. I'm not sure if they still offer that and I'm just not seeing it but I agree that giftcardgranny appears to have changed.

Oh no! It does seem to have changed. I have not checked in a while, that stinks since it was a great tool.

Tried 3 Staples yesterday and neither sold DGC in store anymore :( Just a heads up so you dont make a special trip for DGC, maybe call and ask if they have stock first. I did get the VGC and plan to buy DGC at Sams Club which I have never done before.

On Monday I went to Staples and found them. Yesterday I went back (for a printing job) and noticed when I walked by the kiosk, they were sold out. So yes, best to call if your making a special trip.

Chase offer AT&T wireless. Anyone with ideas on how to make this work when you don't have AT&T service? maybe accessories?

AT&T

$50 back

Added

34 day(s) left 3/31/2020

Offer Details

Earn $50 back when you make two transactions of at least $15 each with AT&T wireless using your eligible card associated with this offer.

Call 1-800-868-9708, visit att.com/wireless or come into an AT&T store today!

Offer expires 3/31/2020. Must make two separate transactions on AT&T wireless products or services by 5/15/2020. Offer not valid on AT&T PREPAID or Cricket Wireless products or services. Your $50 back is earned within 30 days after making your second transaction. Offer valid one time only.

See offer details. Taxes, fees, other charges & restrictions may apply. Add'l speed, usage, and other restrictions apply.

Our recent 10% purchase did not track. It seems like resolving it through customer service is a multi-month process which, if we are lucky, results in it being tracked so it can start another multi-month process to pay.

Don’t know why but my Raise TCB order tracked and it was for a cashback gc. Not complaining because they didn’t track a major purchase one time or maybe because this is my first purchase from there. I used a PayPal debit card. That time I’m talking about I used my regular debit card. Didn’t someone say, months back, that they only received cashback from RMN when using PayPal?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter