Tried 3 Staples yesterday and neither sold DGC in store anymore :( Just a heads up so you dont make a special trip for DGC, maybe call and ask if they have stock first. I did get the VGC and plan to buy DGC at Sams Club which I have never done before.

Tried 3 Staples yesterday and neither sold DGC in store anymore :( Just a heads up so you dont make a special trip for DGC, maybe call and ask if they have stock first. I did get the VGC and plan to buy DGC at Sams Club which I have never done before.

If you choose to go this route remember I posted Step by Step instructions on the main page for Warehouses . No need to scroll though pages to find it. ;)

Added Offers

Disney Gift Card Deals
Kroger - Coupons are available to load to your Kroger account!
  • Earn 4x Fuel Points On Fixed-Value Visa & Mastercard Gift Cards. Valid Feb 28-Mar 1 Link
  • Earn 4x fuel points on gift cards with digital coupon.
    On All Third Party Gift Cards.
    Valid 2/28-3/1 Post #772 :thumbsup2 @Limes96 And can also be seen HERE
Kroger Online DP: Online is processed by GiftCardMall, so they don’t code as grocery store purchases.

Swagbucks

Swagbucks is celebrating their 12th birthday by offering 12x back at dozens of stores when you shop through their portal.

Select categories at Walmart, Amazon, and Home Depot are eligible. And there are dozens of stores like Kohl’s, Gap, Groupon, IHG, Overstock, Macy’s, HP and many more eligible as well.

One day deal :confused3 Expiration Unknown. Link

12% is nice!

That's interesting. When using VGC at Kroger do you use self check out? How much do they charge for money orders and which bank? @bernina have you done this as well?
I do what @pillow does ($500 for $0.46 at FL). She is the one who explained this to me:)

And yes, I use self checkout when using visa gift cards at Kroger. One time a cashier called a manager over and he said they don't allow it so I just started using self checkout. Never had an issue going that route.

Same here. Between DH and I, we have the offer on 13 cards. @FoxC63 I convert the Visa gift cards to money orders at Food Lion (they charge 46 cents per mo with a max of $500 per mo). It works out to $180 off my mortgage when adding up all the different offers.
Love this idea @pillow !!!

Since we don't have Food Lion out in California, I did a quick search and here is the article and list of fees primarily for common banks + CVS and Walmart. Long story short: Walmart is best at $0.70 per max of $1000.

Nothing beats free though: article and list says to check with your bank. If you have a "premium" checking account, they may actually waive the entire fee for a cashier's check.

Since we don't have Food Lion out in California, I did a quick search and here is the article and list of fees primarily for common banks + CVS and Walmart. Long story short: Walmart is best at $0.70 per max of $1000.

Nothing beats free though: article and list says to check with your bank. If you have a "premium" checking account, they may actually waive the entire fee for a cashier's check.

If you haven't done this before, make sure to do a few test runs before buying lots of visa gift cards. Depending on which area of the country you are in, many Walmarts will not let you use prepaid gift cards to buy money orders. (especially in the northeast) And someone mentioned buying money orders at the Post Office before - I believe those have been hard coded against using prepaid cards for money orders for a while now.

I highly doubt you’ll find a bank that will let you use a VGC for a cashier’s check.

If you haven't done this before, make sure to do a few test runs before buying lots of visa gift cards. Depending on which area of the country you are in, many Walmarts will not let you use prepaid gift cards to buy money orders. (especially in the northeast) And someone mentioned buying money orders at the Post Office before - I believe those have been hard coded against using prepaid cards for money orders for a while now.

I second this. Walmart worked great here for a while . . . until it didn't. Food Lion is the only option here locally for me at this point for multiple swipes.

I used to use a website that showed which GC discount site (Raise, Cardpool, etc) had GC's for different stores, etc. in stock, and the highest discount available for each site. Does anyone know what that might be, if it is still available?
GiftCardGranny

Added Offer

Transportation & Traveling with Points
AA SimplyMiles: Buy $200+ Best Buy Gift Card & Earn 250 American Airlines Miles.
  • Earn 250 American Airlines AAdvantage miles when spending $200+ at Best Buy with a Mastercard linked to your SimplyMiles account.
  • Possibly a Targeted Offer
  • Expires 3/31/20 Link

Freebie!
IHOP: Is offering one free short stack of buttermilk pancakes on February 25th starting at 7AM Link

From the research I've done Prepaid Visas are hit or miss at the post office but I went to try this yesterday with an Amex GC and it worked fine.

Crazy good deal!

[Targeted] Chase Offers: $75 Back for Spending $30 at AT&T
Moneymaker [BofA, Regions, Suntrust & More]
Link

Not sure how many here have Kroger, I sent them an email to find out if I could special order Universal GC's in store seeing how they sell them in Virginia. Actually they sell both Universal and Disney there.

Would you mind doing the same? :thanks:

Update: I received an email with a Case Number

Thank you for contacting Kroger Gift Card Support!.
We are sorry to know you were not able to purchase the gift cards. We are happy to assist you.

We appreciate your interest in getting a special order for Universal Orlando Resort gift cards. We are part of the Kroger Gift Card Department, and we review the orders purchased on our website. To review this situation further, please contact Kroger customer service, so they will let you know the alternatives to this matter.

The contact phone number for Kroger customer service is 1-800-KRO-GERS (1-800-576-4377)
Monday through Friday, 8:00 AM to midnight EST
Saturday and Sunday, 8:00 AM to 9:30 PM EST

I called and was told the only thing they can do at this time is send a message to corporate. I think if more people are interested in saving 14% - 20% on these cards and earn fuel points, you'll need to call too.

TCB is back at 10% for Raise... Since my purchase didn't track last time, I'm hesitant to try another.
What did you buy last time? I just did $500 walmart didn't really think it wouldn't track since raise only sells one thing, GC's

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter