Unpopular Opinions?

My issue with BTMRR is that I tend to get squashed when the train barrels around a curve! If you're on the outside of the curve and the train is going fast, it's hard not to get pushed into the person on the inside of the curve. I try to be on the side that is more often the squasher and not the squashee because I'm usually the smallest :D

I like that - the squasher, not the squashee!! 🤣 If I'm riding with someone, my arms get a nice workout from hanging on for dear life! lol

I’ll be missing Bugs Life area. We rested there and because it’s hot my little guy would play in the water thing there. I like Avengers, but I’ll be honest, I’m growing tired of the over saturated the movie market it is and I see the theme parks going that route. Again, I know people are anxious for this so unpopular opinion.

I’ll be missing Bugs Life area. We rested there and because it’s hot my little guy would play in the water thing there. I like Avengers, but I’ll be honest, I’m growing tired of the over saturated the movie market it is and I see the theme parks going that route. Again, I know people are anxious for this so unpopular opinion.

Not unpopular with me! We don't have any little kids in the family and haven't for a while, but still loved visiting that area. The theming was so adorable and the Bugs Life show was a nice way to relax for a bit.

Not unpopular with me! We don't have any little kids in the family and haven't for a while, but still loved visiting that area. The theming was so adorable and the Bugs Life show was a nice way to relax for a bit.

We have no kids either, and loved Bugs Land! Not gonna lie, we'd always ride Heimlich's Chew Chew Train and Tuck and Roll's bumper cars.

I find toontown a total waste of space. I hate ghost galaxy. The rockets need to be moved back up and not at the entrance to Tomorrowland, and I miss the fantastic dessert party on the balcony above pirates and they need to move the Disney gallery back up there. Bring back the golden horshoe review show!

I find toontown a total waste of space. I hate ghost galaxy. The rockets need to be moved back up and not at the entrance to Tomorrowland, and I miss the fantastic dessert party on the balcony above pirates and they need to move the Disney gallery back up there. Bring back the golden horshoe review show!
I agree with everything you said!

I'm not a fan of the Halloween theming. We went for fall break once and I felt like it detracted from all that I love about Disneyland (plus it insanely crowded, ridiculously warm, and hours were limited by the separate ticket Halloween event. Maybe I'm just not a Halloween person (and certainly see no need to extend it from Sept-Oct), but never again!

I've also never been over the winter holidays but I have a feeling I will love that.

I'm not a fan of the Halloween theming. We went for fall break once and I felt like it detracted from all that I love about Disneyland (plus it insanely crowded, ridiculously warm, and hours were limited by the separate ticket Halloween event. Maybe I'm just not a Halloween person (and certainly see no need to extend it from Sept-Oct), but never again!

I've also never been over the winter holidays but I have a feeling I will love that.

Halloween is my least favorite time of year at Disneyland. I hate the holiday and everything that comes with it.

I thought of another unpopular opinion I have. I do not like the parades and am sooooo excited they won’t be happening when we go in almost 2 weeks. I’m not a huge fan of the shows either, especially WOC, but including the fireworks and fantastic. Mostly because of the seating, or lack of seating really but I would be just fine without the parades and shows. And the fireworks I am fine seeing a few from afar and have no interest in trying to get a spot for any of them anymore. Parades I avoid like the plague and always have, though DW and DD will sometimes want to stop and watch them.

Agreed. And I hate to say it, but I felt the same about dole whip. It was too much pineapple for me after a couple bites. Maybe I'll have to try the float or one of the swirls.
I LOVE pineapple, but the straight Dole whip is way to strong for me. Solution? The blend of vanilla ice cream and pineapple. Now THAT is delicious. Even better, the pineapple upsidedown cake dolewhip-vanilla blend dessert at WDW. I could eat that all day!

I LOVE pineapple, but the straight Dole whip is way to strong for me. Solution? The blend of vanilla ice cream and pineapple. Now THAT is delicious. Even better, the pineapple upsidedown cake dolewhip-vanilla blend dessert at WDW. I could eat that all day!
That pineapple upsidedown cake Dole whip dessert sounds amazing! Yet another reason to go to WDW!

I thought of another unpopular opinion I have. I do not like the parades and am sooooo excited they won’t be happening when we go in almost 2 weeks. I’m not a huge fan of the shows either, especially WOC, but including the fireworks and fantastic. Mostly because of the seating, or lack of seating really but I would be just fine without the parades and shows. And the fireworks I am fine seeing a few from afar and have no interest in trying to get a spot for any of them anymore. Parades I avoid like the plague and always have, though DW and DD will sometimes want to stop and watch them.

We use the parade times to go on rides when the wait times tend to be lower. We absolutely love fireworks though, so will catch a full show once and then use subsequent shows to go on rides.

1. While I do miss Tower of Terror, I LOVE Guardians of the Galaxy
2. I think Toontown is pointless and rarely ever venture into it
3. I will always park hop and think Max pass is awesome, I love the freedom of getting FP without having to walk to the attraction
4. I really miss A Bugs Life and Muppets 3D
5. I think HMH is way better than the original

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter