Universal Mediterranea !

Tyke,

Have a fantastic time,I know you will:p

I'd like to hear what you managed to see and do in Barcelona.

Is the pool at El Paso heated?

I have sometimes found that fantastic looking pools in Spain (and elsewhere) aren't heated.

Hi shirley,

I didn't think the pool was heated ,which was fine in August.I just asked DH and he thinks it was heated....so I'm not sure!:rolleyes:

I got back from Universal Mediterranea yesterday!! It was great, much nicer than Disneyland Paris...

Go on Dragon Khan, a wicked Roller Coaster in China! 8 revolutions in 45 seconds!

Don't eat in La Hacienda in Mexico, overpriced for only OK food. Most of the places serve reasonably priced burgers etc. It really is quite cheap to eat.

We stayed in Cap Salou, just outside Salou itself. Much quieter, but still be prepared for the embarrassing English mob that will go expecting fish and chips in a newpaper....

Rides - Head for Dragon Khan, Tutuki Splash, Silver Log Flume, Stampida, El Diablo...although longest waiting time was 20 minutes, so no great rush. The Express pass is probably best used for a 2nd ride on whatever ride you prefer.

We loved it, and Costa Caribe, the water park, is really good for the young ones. We bought a 3 days for 2 pass and it was excellent value for money. Don;t expect a Disney type water park thoug, it's much smaller

Have fun and if you need any up to date (well yesterday) info, let me know!

RP :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :bounce: :bounce:

RP,

Glad you had a great time:p

I thought Costa Caribe was outstanding for a water park:Pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!