Ultimate Premier Access ?

djmeredith

DIS Veteran
We will be in DLP for the first time August 2-4. I know it will be very busy and I had planned on buying premier access at as many of the rides as we needed. Then they released the Ultimate pass. I checked our dates and the price for the pass is $336.02. I am debating whether to buy the pass in advance or wait and buy just the ones we "need" each day to ensure we get to do everything. I am concerned the most popular ride passes will sell out and we will not be able to get them after we get there. I don't mind waiting in a few lines, but my priority is to ensure we do all the most popular rides. How often do the passes sell out on busy days, should I go ahead and fork over the money now?

Really hard to say, as the Ultimate passes only debuted two weeks ago. They might sell out, they maybe not. August is really Prime time in the Summer, so chances of selling out are higher than they are in November.

Are you staying onsite? Keep in mind that most headliners are open during EMH.

Are you there all three days? If you spend all day in the parks and wait in lines you should be able to do everything. Avengers campus will have just opened and that will be the most difficult thing to accomplish and may draw folks from other parts. We dont have enough data yet since the Ultimate passes just were introduced. The last time they had a similar thing they were not heavily used but times she to be changing.

Thanks for reminding me about EMH, I keep forgetting about that. We are staying onsite at Sequoia Lodge and we usually do EMH, but that could depend on jet lag on our second morning. We are spending arrival day in the parks from about 12:00/1:00-close and all the next day. We are headed into Paris on that third day, but I think I will plan to go ahead and do EMH again that third morning to catch a headliner or two. I think I am going to wait and buy individual passes as needed.

The ones you need it most for in this order: Crush Coaster, Big Thunder Mountain, Space Mountain.

Today was a sold out day, I entered the park at 2pm.

I used the single riders line for Crush and Space. Crush was near closing time, posted 45 minutes, reality 25-30 minutes. Space was posted 25 minutes, reality around 20. I skipped BTM today as I was so tired due to the 95 degree heat, but when I left the park at 8pm the line was 40 minutes long.

But if I had 2 EMH mornings, I could have ridden all three without much wait.

I did Indiana Jones with a 5 minute wait during parade time (15 minutes posted), I was lucky with Phantom Manor, as it broke down, and I was nearby when it restarted, so also a 5 minute wait.

Is there a way to tell what the ultimate premier access passes will cost on each day before you buy your parks ticket and are locked into a specific day?

we are in paris for a week and will go to disneyland for one day. would choose the day based on when the ultimate premier access prices are cheapest but we cant see the prices until after we purchase the park tickets for the day we are going.

It goes more per season and not per day. As it is still a fairly new product, we do not have a lot of data to go by. Best to do is to keep an eye on ED92 or Pixiedust.be on social media. If there are changes, they will report it.

It goes more per season and not per day. As it is still a fairly new product, we do not have a lot of data to go by. Best to do is to keep an eye on ED92 or Pixiedust.be on social media. If there are changes, they will report it.
Ok thanks if it goes more by season rather then day then it doesnt matter so much as the week im going is already fixed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter