UGH!!! Tell me to STOP looking at the stupid weather!!!

Is it obsessive if I'm checking this thread, weather.com, local news stations and accuweather multiple times a day? :confused: It's not like I can change the forecast!

Is it obsessive if I'm checking this thread, weather.com, local news stations and accuweather multiple times a day? :confused: It's not like I can change the forecast!

Yes!:lmao:

I was hoping to keep some of the rain in the forecast to keep the temps down. At 90 degrees, I'll probably only spend three or four hours a day in the parks - but it's still better than being at work!

I check them a few times a day as well. They are looking significantly better so yay!!! :banana::banana:

I am gonna go with accuweather now and hope it sticks....:thumbsup2

weather.jpg

I will say...I have been to WDW with hurricanes swirling around and never got rained on (ok, like 15 minutes in Epcot one day). The only rain I dealt with a lot was a mid June trip in '09 and it was the typical afternoon showers that came almost daily and lasted a few hours each evening. I was even there the week BEFORE the May monsoon...we had *gorgeous* weather everyday...probably my fave trip ever. The rain that lasted over a week, started the day after we left. I felt so bad coming home and reading the dis and seeing what everyone was going through.

We do tend to bring either record heat or cold along with us for our trips....but rain is usually not a big deal. Let's hope my good luck streak hangs in there.

Wow, all of the forecasts got significantly better :goodvibes

Hope everyone going in the next few days has a fantastic vacation!! I'll be at the Magic Kingdom this time next week :cloud9:

Only 5 days, 18 hours and 22 minutes until we leave. Not that I'm excited or anything :rolleyes1

Both DW and I were obsessively checking the weather before our week last year. Rain was predicted for every single day, and the forecast never changed right up until we left.

We got there, slept for about 6 hours (after a pretty grueling 12-hour overnight trek) and while it may have rained while we slept, we never saw another drop for the entire trip! Not one!

As we're not going this year, I'll donate my annual allotment of Disney Weather Magic to you and your family. :wizard:

the exciment of a trip getting closer, is it to early to start checking for our sept trip??:cool1:

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest