Tweeting from the Parks? Sign In! UPDATED 9/24/2013!

You can add my dates. We'll be there tweeting from Dec 2-12th !! Not too much longer now !! :worship:

I'll have to go through and add everyone to my list of tweeters !!

I'll be there from Dec 9-20. It's our first trip during the holidays, plus I'll be there for my birthday! A little more than 30 days away now! Seems a lot of us will be there around that time? A friend of mine tweeted while she was at Disney recently, and it was so much fun to read that I want to do the same. :)

http://twitter.com/heatherw25

I will be tweeting from November 18-29....

http://twitter.com/KristineNaj

we will be doing:

Aqua Seas Tour
Wishes Cruise
Illuminations Cruise
Wishes Dessert Party
Fishing Excursion
Universal Studios
Blizzard Beach
DTD Balloon Ride
Gaylord Palms Ice
Tons of Dining
and more!

I will tweet lots of pics :)

just to update, I'll be there nov. 29-dec. 5th. thanks. twitter.com/benailes

Just got a new phone and I'm gonna try to tweet from the parks, with pics if I can figure it out :woohoo:

I'm

twitter.com/debalvarado

deb

I'm not sure how much I will be tweeting since I'm still not very good at it lol. But I will be there Nov 18th-Dec 2nd and I will try to tweet. I still need to figure out the whole picture thing.

twitter.com/DisneyL8T

I'm not sure how much I will be tweeting since I'm still not very good at it lol. But I will be there Nov 18th-Dec 2nd and I will try to tweet. I still need to figure out the whole picture thing.

twitter.com/DisneyL8T

register with twitpic.com; when you send a picture tweet to the address they give you it will update your twitter status with a link to the picture. for my phone, I have to put the caption in the "subject" line and not in the message line. definitely test it out before you go!

register with twitpic.com; when you send a picture tweet to the address they give you it will update your twitter status with a link to the picture. for my phone, I have to put the caption in the "subject" line and not in the message line. definitely test it out before you go!

Thank you so much for posting this. I just tested it and it worked :cool1: So now I can tweet pics from WDW :woohoo:

I will be tweeting from WDW from Nov 21 thru 24th. I will let all followers know rides with times. As I have 3 teens and a preteen we won't be hitting the "Dumbos" on this trip.

My expected itenerary is:

Nov 21 MK am, EP pm. I am hoping that MK will not be too intense as everyone will go to MK for Space Mtn opening day the following day.

Nov 22 AK, DS. Plan to get over to DS to catch second F! as well as AIE and hopefully ToT, RnR. It sounds as if TSM is not workable. Lastly Osborne lights

Nov 23 MK, EP maybe MK stays open til 3 am on Sunday so my hope is that MK will be relatively quiet.

Nov 24 DS Full day at our favorite park. I fully expect DS to be dead as the prior 3 days are: MEMH, 2 F!, PEMH.

http://twitter.com/netthreat

ov 23 MK, EP maybe MK stays open til 3 am on Sunday so my hope is that MK will be relatively quiet.

Will you be tweeting in the wee hours of the morning?? I have tween/teens and they really want to see how late they can stay out on Sunday. We'll see how late they make it. We are planning on going to Epcot on Sunday and head over to MK after dinner.

I'll be following :D Maybe we will see you there!!!! :banana:

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter