Tweeting from the Parks? Sign In! UPDATED 9/24/2013!

I posted all of our Tweeters on the first post.

If anyone would like to be removed, just let me know. If anyone would like to be added, please let me know. :thumbsup2

For all of our Tweeters coming up, please remind!!!

I posted all of our Tweeters on the first post.

If anyone would like to be removed, just let me know. If anyone would like to be added, please let me know. :thumbsup2

For all of our Tweeters coming up, please remind!!!

Thank you for doing that! Makes it easy to add!

Could you add me to the front page? 35 days until live tweets begin!

I'll be tweeting from the parks for a week starting nov. 28th - twitter.com/benailes

Feel free to follow our Christmas trip. i know it's a ways away, but it's going to be lots of fun. i will be updating with pics and video. this is our second Christmas trip and we are taking my wife's mother and step father for their first visit. We will be in the world Dec 20th thru the 29th. hoping to get good stuff of Osborne lights, Christmas around the world, Candelight Processional, The Dessert party, Holiday Wishes Etc.. Feel free to follow, just hope i can do it justice for those not able to go or who have always wanted to go at Christmas time. i am mewisesooner on twitter as well.

I'll follow you all!
Mine is: DIStastic
I'll be tweeting live in February, but for now its just planning and general disney venting. :)

I will tweet in the evenings when I get back to the hotel to let everyone know about the crowds and wait times and anything else exciting that happens to us when we are there 28th Nov - 12th Dec. My twitter name is JulieBarlow (imaginative name I know!).

First page is now updated! I know their dates are not there, but it doesn't hurt to chekc them all out anyways. :thumbsup2

Thank you all! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter