Turtle watch program at Vero?

tgr1116

Mouseketeer
I was wondering how far in advance you can reserve a spot for the Turtle Watch program. We are going June 16 thru 21... what days/nights of the week is this offered? I know there is limited availability so I would like to reserve asap! One more question for the Vero Beach experts... I would like to add on Saturday June 15th to our stay... can't afford to cost on points! Anyone made a cash ressie with a discount.. and if so what discounts apply? TIA

It has been a while but I don't think you can reserve a place - I think it is a lottery system.

the discount rate for DVC is 25% off the seasonal rate.

Spiceycat is right. The turtle program is like a lottery. When you check in ask when they will be doing the drawings. Arrive at the lobby 10 minutes before they tell you. You will be asked to place your room key in a bowl and they ask kids to draw out room keys. I believe they draw until they have 18-19 guests for that night. No more than 6 are allowed from 1 room. And small children are not allowed, I do not remember the exact age but my youngest was 8 and he was allowed to go. I believe they do it twice a week. It was the highlight of our trip!!!!!! If you do not get drawn they offer a film and lecture from the park service to everyone.

we were there in April & had no prob signing two up but you can call & ask in advance to be put on the list I belive the new activities list comes out on Saturday's. Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter