TSA Pre-check

Agree with a prior response about looking into Global Entry, it's $100 vs $85 but adds the ability to get quicker entry at some international locations for passport control. There are also some credit cards, I know BoA and Chase have them, that will pay for either programs registration fee every 5 years. Those are fee cards so you'd need to see of all the benefits are worth the cost.

I got TSA recheck for me and my son, we fly 2-5X a year. I love it. Really nice at Newark Terminal A (it's a hot mess there, and SouthWest and Jet Blue use that terminal).

We are connecting flights and dealing with checking bags is just another thing to deal with.

LOL. My dreams have changed. I’m a veteran teacher with 8 more years to retirement. I’m looking forward to grandchildren and traveling with them.

Unless you booked the second flight separately, you wouldn’t have to deal with checking bags again. Fwiw.

Ah, well, I hope your kids go along with those plans, then! :)

TSAPrecheck, best $85 ever spent. Even for 1 flight I'd get it.
Heck, now I've added Clear (for 3 months at least, free) and it's every better, there's a TSAPrecheck Clear line!

I've yet to find this line. Not at ATL or MCO. Do you know which airports still have this?

It's been awhile since I've been Preferred, it used to be on the far right in Atlanta. I know in Pittsburgh it's currently on the far right, TSA Pre-check is far left.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter