Traveling with Pal Mickey

Inga

DIS Veteran
Bought my wife ( I mean Inga) a 'Pal Mickey' for Christmas....needless to say she loves it and can't wait to try it out in the parks. My first reaction in packing/traveling is to carry Pal Mickey on to the plane, but all his electronics inside, I am begining to wonder if he should go the suit case instead. Passing through US Customs in Newark(EWR). Any throughts for carry on troubles?

Also, if you have any experience or tips with Pal Mickey in park, I would like to hear your feedback. Thanks

DH of Inga.

I bought a Pal Mickey in December in the parks and took him back with me in my carry-on luggage. No one said anything to me... I just turned him off, just in case ... I thought he might mess up the electronics on the plane.

Where did you find a Pal Mickey in Canada? I tried and tried but was told they were only available in the parks.

Pampam....

My DH went on E-Bay and was able to purchase a Pal Mickey (which I got for Christmas!!) and had it shipped to Canada (it was a US seller). It was in perfect condition, original box, brand-new, batteries and all...

Inga

P.S. Mary from Mousesavers.com writes on her website regarding "Walt Disney World Park Exclusive Merchandise":

"Just call Walt Disney World's Mail Order Department at (407) 363–6200 and order over the phone with your credit card. You'll be charged the regular price plus shipping, and you'll get the item direct from Disney."

We've never tried it, but it might work as well...

Inga

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter