Travel Insurance

thefoxes

there is always next year !
I now need to arrange for some holiday insurance.

Has anybody used
http://www.moneysupermarket.com/travelinsurance/ ?

I have found, what i belive to be a good deal where the cost of 'single' cover for 15 days, for 2-adults and 1-child (under 18yo) is £41.58 with a company called TMSM Travel insurance from Club Direct - it includes £10m medical cover, £2m liability cover, £3k cancellation. http://www.moneysupermarket.com/travelinsurance/travelresults.asp?id=1808840

Does this seem to good to be true ?

That sounds very good value.

We have booked with Direct Travel Insurance Services and have paid £70 for their Premier Plus cover for a family (2 adults, 2 children), to the US for 17 days.
This also has £10,000,000 medical cover, £2,000,000 personal liability, but has £6,000 for cancellation.
They are underwritten by AXA.

Direct Travel

We got free travel insurance through our home insurance policy, Woolwich OpenPlan Select. Annual worldwide travel insurance is included as part of the deal and a new policy booklet is sent out whenever the renewal is due. Perhaps everyone should check their own policies just in case they end up paying for something they already have?

Night-train said:
We got free travel insurance through our home insurance policy, Woolwich OpenPlan Select. Annual worldwide travel insurance is included as part of the deal and a new policy booklet is sent out whenever the renewal is due. Perhaps everyone should check their own policies just in case they end up paying for something they already have?

We have free annual worldwide travel insurnce with our gold account at the bank. we bank with lloyds tsb and have the gold cuurent account and the bennefits of this are great. The insurance is £149 and that covers myself and DH but we did have to pay £22.50 to add DD3.

Michelle

thanks for your advice.

I have just upgraded my Lloyds TBS bank account to their platinum account, and this now gives me free 'family' worldwide travel insurance, home start AA breakdown, mobile telephone insurance....to name just a few benifits.

The platinum account costs £15 per month, but currently this service is half-price until the end of November 2005.

How kool is that !!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!