transportation from AllStar to Universal

Daisy Duck 5

DIS Veteran<br><font color=deeppink>I'm dorky dipp
How can I get transportation from AllStar Resort to Universal Studios or Sea World. do I take a bus or van and how much does it cost.

daisy01a.gif

You might want to try a transportation company like Mears or Tiffany Towncar. The cost is around $12 per person, I think. You may also want to inquire on the Transportation board.

guy.gif

Barry Hom
The moderator formerly known as Barry aka usagi
Moderator, Universal and Sea World Boards

In the reception at each Allstars resort is a telephone which links you direct to Mears for free. Buses start running to Universal at 7.05am and return throughout the day to very late. You book a place to go (I went on the 8.05 to arrive in time for park opening at 9am) and then you can either book a return time then or just ring them a couple of hours before you want to be picked up and they'll give you a time. It cost $15 return and the service was excellent. One word of warning, be on time as they don't hang around for people!

We're planning to use Tiffany Towncar in October to get from ASMO to Universal - they've always given us excellent, dependable service on time - we've never had to wait or worry if they were going to show up or not

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest