transportation from AllStar to Universal

Daisy Duck 5

DIS Veteran<br><font color=deeppink>I'm dorky dipp
How can I get transportation from AllStar Resort to Universal Studios or Sea World. do I take a bus or van and how much does it cost.

daisy01a.gif

You might want to try a transportation company like Mears or Tiffany Towncar. The cost is around $12 per person, I think. You may also want to inquire on the Transportation board.

guy.gif

Barry Hom
The moderator formerly known as Barry aka usagi
Moderator, Universal and Sea World Boards

In the reception at each Allstars resort is a telephone which links you direct to Mears for free. Buses start running to Universal at 7.05am and return throughout the day to very late. You book a place to go (I went on the 8.05 to arrive in time for park opening at 9am) and then you can either book a return time then or just ring them a couple of hours before you want to be picked up and they'll give you a time. It cost $15 return and the service was excellent. One word of warning, be on time as they don't hang around for people!

We're planning to use Tiffany Towncar in October to get from ASMO to Universal - they've always given us excellent, dependable service on time - we've never had to wait or worry if they were going to show up or not

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter