Tranfer?

mrsschlep

<font color=purple>BL II -Purple Team </font><br>D
You guys are going to be sick of me after a while, lol...
If we own at SSR and want to stay at a different DVC resort, is there a transfer fee? Also if we wanted to go to Utah or Hawaii or somewhere non-Disney... is there a transfer fee for that? How does that work? TIA

There is no fee to use your SSR points at any other DVC resort. The only "penalty" is that you must wait until being within 7 months of your stay to make your reservation (the "home-resort, 11-month advantage"). I must defer the other part of your question to others...

Transfering out of DVC altogether- eg: Hawaii- yes, there will be a fee- approx. $75-$95 based on the current deals DVC has made with outside agencies. These fees are subject to change.

Thank you... this is exactly what I was looking for!

Non-refundable Transaction fees are $75 for World Passport Collection (II Exchanges) and Disney Collection (DCL, Adventures by Disney, etc.)

Non-refundable Transaction fees are $95 for Concierge Collection and for the Adventurer Collection.

Once made, changes to any of these reservations would incur another (non-refundable) transaction fee. Once DVC points have been used for any of these reservation options, the points may no longer be used at DVC resorts even though the points are returned to the account - they will have the distinction of being "Reservation Points" and can only be used for another non-DVC reservation.

There are no Transaction Fees for any of the DVC resorts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter