Toy Story on Ice!!

grover

DIS Veteran
My DS (8) and I saw Disney's Toy story on Ice last night at the Winnipeg arena. It was a great show, saw all the toy story characters as well as mickey,minnie, donald,daisy and goofy. The sets were pretty good, the lighting as well. The skaters did a excellent job. The show was just under 2 hours long, basically it was the whole movie on ice, they were pretty creative! My only complaint was the outrageous prices for soviners, even my son who is 8 thought they were a rip off and decided to save his spending money!! Some examples: a buzz or woody doll-22.00, a set of buzz pens 8.00, coloring book-5.00, a snow cone in a collectable cup was 10.00. However I loved the show.
Grover in Winnipeg :D :D

Grover, that is too wild! My dh just took our 3 boys to the sunday afternoon show at the same arena and they loved it!
We phoned this AM for tickets and they got 6th row seats ... a brilliant show they said. Too bad I had to miss it!

$25 seats but worth it. No souvenirs!

We saw Toy Story on Ice this past January at the Air Canada Centre in Toronto. It was great, and I agree, the souvenir prices were outrageous! We left empty-handed. We're going to see Beauty & the Beast on Ice this month (the 17th) at Copp's Coliseum in Hamilton. I look forward to this one even more, as BatB is one of my favourite movies! :)
Then, in May, we are going to see BatB on Broadway (Hummingbird Theatre). We already saw it 2 or 3 years ago and absolutely fell in love with it!!! Then, in June, we're going to see The Lion King (Princess of Whales Theatre). This one I can't WAIT to see!!! It's gonna be a Disney year! :)

I hope Toy Story on Ice eventually makes it`s way across the Atlantic because I would love to see it.

tigger01.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter