Total Number of Trips to WDW

The Druggist

Earning My Ears
Is anyone aware of Disney keeps a log of the total number of times you have visited? I've kept some park tickets and the old Key to the World cards, but I know I'm missing some. I know they probably purge records after a while, but thought it would be neat to figure out exactly how many times and what dates I've visited.

I doubt you'd be able to find that information. Especially pre-MDE I imagine it was impossible to track individual guest return as they never had to link anything under a name or account.

Old photos is how I keep track, especially for trips I was too young to remember now!

I know they do keep recent records but I'm not sure how long. I'd call MS and ask or if a CM on the boards could answer.
I know as an AP holder, they keep track of how many times we enter the park within a year.
I also know the hotels know how many times you've stayed at that particular location.

I have always wished that I had kept a Disney diary. I have no idea how many times I have been, Heck, I had a hard time putting together a list of how many times I had been this past year.

I really wish they did, but I guess like others have said before MDE it wasn't possible. DCL does and I love being able to look at the iterary I took ten years ago

I'm still fairly young and the majority of my trips have come since I started dating my now wife, but we are at 7 together and I've been 11 total times!

I do not know if they keep tally. I know I have been over 100x. Growing up down there tends to lead to that. Family trips, sporting team trips, school trips, weekly company bus trips. Yes, my dad's company had a standing Saturday bus trip every week. Left at 5:30AM and got back at about midnight.

I first started going in the early 70s and went many times up through the 80s. We never stayed onsite and always bought tickets at the gate, often with cash. There can't be any way they tracked who we were in those days. It would be great, though, to have that information now. I'd love to know how many times I've been. My parents didn't put much effort into dating and sorting our Disney photos so most of my early trips are a jumble of memories.

The trip this December will be ten times. Not as much as others, I'm eating my heart out at everyone who got to time and time again as kids and everyone who lives close enough or can afford to go many times a year. We (my sister and I) take a trip every two years, mostly because it takes us over a year of saving to afford it. If I could, I'd be there at least once a year.

All mine are listed below. We come from the UK so cannot go as often as we would like to, but we consider ourselves lucky to be able to come at all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter