Topolinos breakfast

Stormtrooper mum

Mouseketeer
Assuming I can try to get a Topolinos breakfast (and I understand it’s a big if) if Epcot opens at 930 to on-site guests and we want to be there at rope drop what time should we be trying for. Is 8am cutting it too close? Thank you!

Assuming I can try to get a Topolinos breakfast (and I understand it’s a big if) if Epcot opens at 930 to on-site guests and we want to be there at rope drop what time should we be trying for. Is 8am cutting it too close? Thank you!
Plan on an hour for breakfast. I'd say 30 minutes is not enough time to get to the International Gate and into the park. 7:30 should give you more breathing room. Toppolino's is our new favorite so enjoy!

ps make sure you have the waffle for "dessert", really it is awesome!

Plan on an hour for breakfast. I'd say 30 minutes is not enough time to get to the International Gate and into the park. 7:30 should give you more breathing room. Toppolino's is our new favorite so enjoy!

ps make sure you have the waffle for "dessert", really it is awesome!
Thank you! Super helpful :)

When will you be visiting? Epcot has been opening to all guests at 9 AM, meaning onsite guests get in at 8:30, for some time now. Today Epcot opened at 8:00 for onsite, 8:30 for offsite. I doubt they’ll return to 9:30 onsite/10:00 AM offsite. So even a 7:30 AM ADR at Topolino’s would be cutting it close, given the line for the Skyliner is likely to be long at that time.

When will you be visiting? Epcot has been opening to all guests at 9 AM, meaning onsite guests get in at 8:30, for some time now. Today Epcot opened at 8:00 for onsite, 8:30 for offsite. I doubt they’ll return to 9:30 onsite/10:00 AM offsite. So even a 7:30 AM ADR at Topolino’s would be cutting it close, given the line for the Skyliner is likely to be long at that time.
Ooh thank you! Looking at new year so just getting hours from tp. Will make sure to check that out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter