Toontown train station

Mommy26

Mouseketeer
I'm thinking of using the train to get to Toontown just before it opens, but I cannot tell if it lets you out in Toontown or on the other side in Fantasyland.

I'm worried if we get there before Toontown opens, the train will not let us off.

Does anyone remember?

It doesn't stop right inside Toontown, but to the left if you are looking at Toontown, so it will stop before it is opened. But I think it might be faster to just walk there, it seems to take a long time to ride the train to me. But that might be a good idea. Anyone?

by the time the train loads at Mainstreet station, stops at NOS station, and makes it's way to Toontown, you could have walked to Toontown at a leasurely pace.

Everyone gave you good answers.

The train loads/unloads on the Fantasyland side, but I agree with the above posters.

Thanks for the responses!

I'll be going from Splash Mountain to Toontown,

Main street would be closer to walk I agree, but what about Splash to ToonTown?

You would have two choices for walking routes...
leave Splash and go around ROA and then take the Big Thunder Trail behind BTMRR to Fantasyland and then to ToonTown...
Or just return to the hub via Frontierland or Adventureland and then back to ToonTown...

I would take Big Thunder Trail....early in the AM, little to no foot traffic or congestion...everyone is in Fantasyland or at the E ticket rides.

The train station is in New Orleans Square, it's a bit of a walk from Splash Mountain. I'd just walk along the edge of ROA and take the Big Thunder Trail around the back rather than waiting for the train.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter