Today's show tension? (4/19)

I wont go into it because at the end of the day, i could be wrong so i'm probably best keeping it to myself but i think myself and quite a few others know what the issue is

I didn't even detect anything out of the ordinary haha, maybe a little snappiness but that is all part of the fun :D

Reactions: GAN
The only tension I noticed was Pete looking over his shoulder so often. I'm not saying that it is because his restraining order on me has expired, but I'm also not saying he now has a large dog in the back yard on guard duty.

edit: my wife just told me I am not nearly as funny as I think I am

Your wife just doesn't understand you?

I'll reserve judgement of Oliver, but I will say, he is no replacement for Steve (maybe not meant to be) and it will sadden me when Steve is gone. Oliver will have to work extra hard to earn his place in my eyes.

P.S. Bob, I have officially forgiven you for changing your avatar even though I blame the bad karma it gave off for UK's bad standing in the tournament.

I refuse to be held responsible for that. I DIDN'T EVEN WATCH THE GAME.

There are plenty of other reasons to be disappointed in me, but that shouldn't one of them.

Oliver is his own person, he doesn't have to be the "new Steve". I think he'll be great, every member has needed a little time to warm up to being on the podcast.

The whole, "I know what's going on but I don't want to say" is just eye-roll inducing. We're not members of the team, the team has said things are fine, so who is anyone to try to say that isn't true. Plus you have a group of people that are changing their work routines, losing a member, and gaining a member. They're all adjusting, I think that needs to be remembered. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter