To those of you who Ebay...

MammaNicholas

Mouseketeer
I just wanted to share my experience with a seller that goes by shamrockmom72.

I was on the hunt for some yellow disney crocs for DS who really wanted them for our up coming trip. Well I found some on ebay for 12.99. Seemed like a good enough deal to me since our trip is coming up soon, leaving me little time to shop for a better bargin. I had a hard time understanding the sizes for the little kids so I emailed her. She tried to explain to me the size, and I thought I understood. I was so worried taking the plung since they were listed non returnable, but did it anyway. Well when we got them in, DS was so devistated, they were way too big for him. Since it wasn't shamrockmom72's fault, I left her some nice feedback about how she really did try to help me. Her response to my feedback, she sending us a new pair in a smaller size, and said to keep the ones we have until he grows into them, at no additional cost.

I've gotten so may great tips from DIS, I just wanted to share this seller with everyone. Maybe some of you will remember how kind she was to us if you come across her name when you're looking around Ebay.

Those who bring sunshine to the lives of others cannot keep it from themselves. ~James Matthew Barrie

Wow -- what a positive experience! Thanks for taking the time to share - sellers like this are definitely worth mentioning!!:thumbsup2

I kind of hope she is a DISer so she can see what you have done for her.

One thing you can do now is "Follow Up to Feedback left" and add an additional line to the feedback you have already left her. It will allow others on Ebay to know she went the extra mile.

Thank you for sharing:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!