Tink Ears at DL too?

I'll take a look this weekend. I do know that DL has had several of the various ear styles, so they probably do have Tink.

Let us know, we go in 15 days (yeah......) my dd would love tink ears...

I haven't seen these at all and I keep my eyes on the ears (ok, that sounds funny).

Scoured the park today for the ears.. Even asked CM's and they did not know anything about them.. I am so bummed! Today was our last day!!!

Where did you find them? We looked at both parks and asked around. No one knew about them....
I am so upset!! As we wanted to find a pair!

golden blue, yes yes please tell! Where did you find them at DL and/or at DCA? We go in February and my dd2 would probably wear these as she a huge Tink nut.

Here is a pictures of what they look like.

58868tinkears.JPG

Just back from a weekend at DL. I specifically looked for these ears and yes, DL has them. They are only available in youth sizes though, with the chin strap. I just realized I forgot to look at the price, sorry.

Thanks everyone! We will be there in October and I think my niece will want to get some Tink Ears while there (she wanted golden ears because Grandma had them but none of us will get to a park until October). I might want some for myself too; I do have somewhat of a little peanut head so I think they'd fit fine, or I can just keep them as a souvenier!

:earsgirl:

they sell them at the big store on mainstreet (dont know what its called).
i didnt check all the other stores, but im pretty sure that they sell them at some other stores as well. because a lot of little girls and some teens were wearing them. they were only in infants sizes though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter