Timing & # of days

PixieT78

Mouseketeer
I've recently decided that I am going to Europe at the end of May/beginning of June and am considering adding Disneyland Paris into the mix. I don't know much about it so still need to do some research but thought I'd see if there were any opinions on when & how many days I should go.

Currently I'm tentatively going to fly May 28 so arrive in Paris on May 29. I was considering staying in Paris that night and then heading to DLP the next day. But now I'm wondering if that's more of a pain than anything, if it is easier to just go straight from the airport, maybe go into the parks a bit if I'm up for it but mostly knowing my first real day would be the day after I arrive.

I think I'd like to stay for 2 nights but am open to suggestions. what is the usual recommendation for amount of time in the park? I don't expect to be back but I am interested in seeing all the Parks and this is my first non-US one. I want to make sure I'm allowing for enough time. I don't usually meet characters so it is more seeing/experiencing the parks themselves and the rides I'm there for.

Is it even possible to just go each day from Paris to the parks? Or does it make a significant difference travel-time and enjoyment-wise to stay there? I'm on onsite person at WDW.

TIA!

For my 50th Birthday a few years ago, I did a Paris/DLP trip. We spent 3 days in Paris and then took the train to DLP. As someone who REALLY loves Disney and only did Paris for my vacation partner, I am glad I did Paris first. I got to get over the jet lag in Paris and not my first day at DLP. Taking the train, we got to DLP early enough to have a full day in the park and it was SO worth it. (P.S. I even enjoyed Paris! :laughing:)
This year, I am flying and going directly to DLP... The jet lag is going to kill me, but I think I am arriving early enough to get an hour nap before hitting the parks for dinner/fireworks.

Last edited:
There are pros and cons to every scenario. But I think it'll be more tiring to go from the airport to Paris and then the next day get up early to go to the park without having the use of EMH.

If you are travelling solo, out of school holidays, during the week, no need to see characters, then with two full days onsite you should be able to do it all you want.

There are pros and cons to every scenario. But I think it'll be more tiring to go from the airport to Paris and then the next day get up early to go to the park without having the use of EMH.

If you are travelling solo, out of school holidays, during the week, no need to see characters, then with two full days onsite you should be able to do it all you want.
Totally agree with this. If your hotel in Paris is near the right rer train it's very quick (<45 mins) to the gates of the parks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter