Time to DOUBLE up!! 2 for 1 Pre-TR!!!!!!! TRIP REPORT HAS STARTED!!!!!!!

:rotfl:I'm a teacher and I'm on Spring Break and I'm bored, haha!!

I know what you mean about wanting to be able to figure out the AP rates in advance. We're currently booked with the 4/3 deal, but I'm waiting for the AP rates to see if they're lower. I think they're normally even more than 10-15% at the values. We went during Thanksgiving in 2007 and stayed at Pop with an AP rate. Gosh! I wish I could remember how much it was for you. Let me see if I can find some old paperwork :)

We did the 4/3 in March which was a great deal!!!!!! Don't kill yourself trying to find your papers! I think I still have some time.:confused3I appreciate all your help though!!!!:goodvibes

AP is often 40% off.

They offered a spring "room only" for everyone that was close to 50% off.

For both, it will depend on how busy they are if they actually release a discount and for how much. I personally believe the free dining was not as big a hit as the buy 4 get 3 free deal was.

And I haven't forgotten about you - I have a crazy day scheduled for work but will get back to you a bit later today (after 5pm if that's ok with you - heading up to CCMC to deliver easter baskets).

I am SOOOO in on these...a 2 for one deal!!

Why didn't I think of this...:confused3 I, instead, will have 3 pre-trippies running at the same time!!!

But, I do have totally differents cast members for each trip and totally different trips planned!

I am voting for the November dates! :) Christmas in the World is supposed to be beautiful! :)

Am in popcorn:: all your pics are cute:cutie: Juliana Victoria and Alex are adorable. :lovestruc

fellow CT resident here!!!! Interesting, a two for one deal. i'm in the same position right now, planning two trips, one for July and one for December. Can't wait to hear more. Sorry I can't offer any insight into the AP!

Wow 40% maybe we might be looking at CSR or a moderate (PO?) if I can get a rate like that!!!!!!!!!!!

That's normally the decision we end up making too, especially if you have a moderate you'd love to try or already love. You can stay at a value any time for a decent rate, but if you can get a great deal at a mod. or deluxe, jump on it!!

AP is often 40% off.

They offered a spring "room only" for everyone that was close to 50% off.

For both, it will depend on how busy they are if they actually release a discount and for how much. I personally believe the free dining was not as big a hit as the buy 4 get 3 free deal was.

And I haven't forgotten about you - I have a crazy day scheduled for work but will get back to you a bit later today (after 5pm if that's ok with you - heading up to CCMC to deliver easter baskets).

No problem... I'm in no hurry. Thanks for your help :)

I am SOOOO in on these...a 2 for one deal!!

Why didn't I think of this...:confused3 I, instead, will have 3 pre-trippies running at the same time!!!

But, I do have totally differents cast members for each trip and totally different trips planned!

I am voting for the November dates! :) Christmas in the World is supposed to be beautiful! :)

I hope I'm not doing an illegal PTR! I don't know all the 'rules'! LOL

Am in popcorn:: all your pics are cute:cutie: Juliana Victoria and Alex are adorable. :lovestruc

Thanks so much. I gotta jump over and check out your report.

fellow CT resident here!!!! Interesting, a two for one deal. i'm in the same position right now, planning two trips, one for July and one for December. Can't wait to hear more. Sorry I can't offer any insight into the AP!

I read the first page of your report. You are quite 'sneaky'! LOL Nice job! This is what (kinda) my wife had to do to me to get me to go to Disney our 1st time last year. Now I have 3 trips down and 2 more in waiting in 2 years. LOL.... Plus now I'm always on these boards. DW is like you on those DISboards again??????:rotfl:

That's normally the decision we end up making too, especially if you have a moderate you'd love to try or already love. You can stay at a value any time for a decent rate, but if you can get a great deal at a mod. or deluxe, jump on it!!

I'll have to wait and see what type of deals are out there. But I guess I can always book something then go from there!:goodvibes

I found some 'OLD SCHOOL' pictures of Juliana and Victoria.

This is the first time they met. At the hopsital.

DSCN2061.jpg

Girls day out.

DSCN2136.jpg

DSCN2140.jpg

Seeing who could crawl first.

DSCN2770.jpg

Already planning to terrorize their parents.

DSC00041.jpg

Great Pics! Soooo....Cute!

I vote Christmas, I have always wanted to go to Disney at Christmas. We are planning to go December 2010.

BTW, we live in Indiana

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter