Three Things...Gratitude Thread

Extra :grouphug: and good afternoon from me to each of you right now :)

Some extra Annual things:

Special season/celebration cards I am able to send out.

The joy of seeing new flowers and trees blooming in Spring especially

Hallmark Christmas movies

So many possibilities! Thank you all for your wonderful shares :)

Last edited:
Long weekends

1. Well, given DH working weekend 12 hr shifts (Sat-Mon) and homeschooling, we have a long "week" to some extent every week. So grateful.
2. It usually is based on a significant holiday that is worthy to be celebrated.
3. DD gets the Monday off to celebrate, too. Assuming her "school" in session. We took May as a summer month due to my surgery and start school back in June.

Being able to get a project done
Starting a vacation and gaining an extra day
Actually feeling like I got a weekend as two days go too fast - gives me a day to plan something with friends / family and have a day to relax after ! I’m no spring chicken I need to relax !!! 🤣🤣

Our Service Men & Women & Animals ❤️
Their Families - they give up so much
Our Police & Fire people who serve daily to help protect us

I’m forever grateful for our Service Members and the absolute luxury of living in this Country of having the Freedoms that we have! ❤️❤️❤️❤️

I work for a charity that serves wounded Veterans - I can’t say enough how much I appreciate their Service & sacrifice - what these young men & women gave to our Country for our Freedom - you don’t have to agree with the war to agree that these people put their lives on the line - most came back with life long injuries - the VA can only do so much and it moves like a glacier . Please remember our Service Members when you consider your charity donations and always review the charity before you donate !

Good Memorial Day Morning!

#1 - I’m grateful that this day gives me a separate day to think, and be grateful, to those who’ve lost their life while fighting for our freedom, and to keep our freedom.

#2 - I’m grateful that this day makes many people feel more patriotic - I love seeing all flags!
❤️🤍💙

#3 - I’m grateful for my step-dad who fought in the Korean War - he didn’t die in battle or during his military service, but I still remember him this day.

(Mon 5/29) - 3 things you're grateful for inspired by Memorial Day
1. My uncle Robert, who was killed in action in the Korean war
2. This version of "In Flanders Fields" (I think it's a high school choir, but I really wish I actually knew who was singing, because this is how I will always hear this song)
3. The National Memorial Day Concert that's always played on PBS the Sunday before Memorial

(For some reason the video is age restricted (I guess because of the subject matter??) so I'm going to try as a link so it's a clickable link without the huge window)

In Flanders Fields Video

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter