Things I have never done at WDW and am determined to do this time!

MrEVILdrPorkchop2u said:
It is in Magic Kingdom in Liberty Square at Sleepy Hollow. I'm going to try to post the menu. The pictures look amazing!

Sleepy Hollow
Liberty Square - Magic Kingdom
Fast Snacks

Menu Date: April 2012

Waffle Sandwiches - served 11 a.m. - 5 p.m.

Sweet and Spicy Chicken $6.99
Ham, Prosciutto and Swiss $6.99

Nutella and Fresh Fruit Waffle Sandwich $5.99

Waffle
with powdered sugar or cinnamon $4.59
with strawberries and whipped cream $5.59

Soup of the Day $3.49

Funnel Cake
dusted with powdered sugar or cinnamon $4.99
topped with strawberries and whipped cream $5.59

Ice Cream Cookie Sandwich - $4.19

Coca Cola or Root Beer Float with vanilla soft serve $4.19

Liberty Swirl Slush - a combination of Fanta strawberry and blue raspberry $3.69

Ice Cream Cup - chocolate or vanilla soft-serve $3.19

Chocolate Chunk Cookie $2.19

Iced Coffee (French vanilla, mocha or latte) - $3.99

Iced Coffee Float (French vanilla, mocha or latte) - $4.19

Cappuccino - $3.39

Espresso - $2.99

Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite, Barq's Root Beer, Minute Maid Light Lemonade - $2.59/$2.89

Smart Water $3.50

Bottled Water $2.50

Hot Cocoa, Hot Tea, Coffee (regular or decaf) $2.09

Milk or Chocolate Milk $2.19

Soy Milk - regular or chocolate $2.19

Orange Juice $2.39

Apple Juice $2.59

Return to Menus

on my next trip

Broadwalk, never there yet!!

I want to see shows but austic boys won't sit thur them unless they have fireworks - tried Tiki & country bears - we didn't last long

My son didn't like either of those either....but really liked Beauty and the Beast, FOTLK, and Little Mermaid.

I'm looking forward to seeing the nations at Epcot when is not 100 degrees so I can enjoy them.

I've been taking notes while preparing for our next trip and this is what I had so far that will be firsts. We're arriving for the third time September 28 for 10 nights for our daughter's 7th birthday.

Magic Kingdom:
Enchanted Tiki Room
Dole Whip
Tom Sawyer Island - As a kid I could spend all day there at DL
Hall of Presidents - Bored me to death as a kid and haven't wanted to put our daughter through that.
Dumbo Interactive Queue
Chicken and Waffles at Sleepy Hallow
MNSSHP
Breakfast at Crystal Palace
Ride Space Mountain with my daughter now that she'll be tall enough.

Epcot:
Food and Wine Festival
World Showcase in ungodly detail instead of a frantic pace
Teppan Edo
Sum of all Thrills

Animal Kingdom:
Kali River Rapids now that it will be warm enough
Primeval Whirl

Hollywood Studios:
Ride Rock 'n' Roller Coaster with my daughter now that she'll be tall enough.

Other:
Hoop De Doo Revue
Cape May Cafe
BBB at Downtown Disney

The things I will be crossing off my bucket list on our November trip are:

Camping at FW
Riding Toy Story Mania (we always get there too late for FP)
Explore Morocco
Eat at Marrakesh
Swim at the BW (cold weather and being sick prevented us our last 2 times staying there)
Watch the Electric Water Pageant
Tequila bar in Mexico

:rotfl:

How do you know when the water pagent is? We will be at WDW in December and I would love to see this for the first time.

5th trip and have never gotten to ride toy story mania (too crowded).
Still contemplating HOOP-DI-DOO $$$$$
Will see Hall of Presidents with boys
Stunt car show at HWS
Hoop de doo is one of my most memorable memories. My DD8 and DS10 are still talking about it a year later. I have candid shots of the kids in full belly laughs, their eyes sparkling. These photos are priceless! We are planning our return trip now. We are taking Grandma this time. I thought we would do the show at the Poly or the Mickey's BBQ. Nope, when the kids were asked their opinion they wanted Hoop de doo again. Definitely worth the money!!

butsy113 said:
Hoop de doo is one of my most memorable memories. My DD8 and DS10 are still talking about it a year later. I have candid shots of the kids in full belly laughs, their eyes sparkling. These photos are priceless! We are planning our return trip now. We are taking Grandma this time. I thought we would do the show at the Poly or the Mickey's BBQ. Nope, when the kids were asked their opinion they wanted Hoop de doo again. Definitely worth the money!!

We have been a couple times and loved it both times! It was worth the money and time to do it. DW was hoping to do it this next trip, but there just isn't enough time in the schedule to work it in. Next time maybe.

On out next trip 5 things I've never done and want to do are:

Do the animation class at DHS
Watch fantasmic
Eat a nutella waffle
Eat a dole whip

*Ride Space Mountain (Was closed last trip)
*Take cute pictures with the characters with my hair not up
*Mission Space Orange Team
*Get a picture with Ariel
*Rope drop! (Last trip I had DM and DS who loved to sleep!)
*Convince my DF to watch a parade
*Illuminations
:earsboy:

We are taking our 3rd family trip to WDW in 23 days (my 6th trip), and I've never had a dole whip either...I too am determined to wait in line as long as it takes! :cheer2:

We've already done many of the "must-dos", as well as a lot of the "off the beaten path" events.
What a fun thread! Thanks! :thumbsup2

Hi Sherry Wine!
Can you give us your list of "must dos" that you've already checked off, especially the off the beaten path ones!
THANKS!:goodvibes

One thing I love about Disney is that no matter how many times you have been, there is always something new to do! Reading this list has been fun.

For me, I have always wanted to:
- Do the Behind the Seeds Tour
- Take an animation class
- Eat at a bunch of restaurants: O'hana, Hoop-de-Doo, anything on the Boardwalk, I'm sure there are more!

Hoop Dee Doo Revue, Candlelight Processional, eat at Victoria and Alberts, be at the taping of the Christmas parade at MK....

my boyfriend and I make a trip to wdw every year this will be our 5th trip together
we have a running list for the upcoming trip in October of things we some how have missed or skipped everytime

so far...

HS
One Mans Dream
The Animation Academy
The Ellen Ride

AK
Primeval Whirl
We've some how never stumbled upon the Discovery Island Trail at AK.. that place is a maze for me i always get lost

Epcot
Try School Bread in Norway
Explore UK in Epcot
The Land Ride

MK
Tiki Room
astro orbiter
Presidents
Treehouse and Tom Sawyer stuff
People Mover
and our first before opening breakfast reservation at MK so we can get some of this stuff done!!

Just a quick heads-up - the Ellen ride (Universe of Energy) is actually at Epcot, not DHS. :goodvibes

I've seen the sundial. There's actually a store in there for CM's only. I went with my Mom who was a CM at a Disney store here. I'm a bit surprised at people not doing TSM because of a lack of fast pass. The queue is so fun!

When do they tape the Christmas parade?

Usually the first or second week of December.

I've been compiling my must-do list for awhile, and boy is it long! Christmas 2012 will be my 10th trip and......drumroll please…..... I have never ridden Tower of Terror, because quite frankly I am a chicken. So, in honor of my 10th trip to the World, I plan on dragging myself into ToT and riding without too many tears ;)

I LOVED ToT but for some reason on our last trip I refused to ride because I was scared. I have no idea why, I used to love it! The anticipation is the scariest part, it's such fun!

If you have never looked for paint brushes on Tom Sawyer's Island, it's a must! A great challenge and an exciting reward when you find one! Get there at 10am, right when it opens to get one, there's only so many hid a day! Good luck! and have fun!

They don't do the paintbrushes anymore :/

A dole whip!!!
Everytime I went for one, the line was ginormous :sad:

just wait it out, SO WORTH IT! I don't like fruit flavoured ice cream and I have dreams about Dole Whips!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter