The Official Spring 2010 PI Thread

Just got off the phone with casting. I'm still being considered for all of the cp alum Events PIs I applied for and casting said that, (as has been mentioned before) it is up to the specific departments now and those departments have not been reporting to casting so they don't really know much as to when we will hear. They said to look out for EITHER a phone call or email regarding a job offer.

Sounds like the conversation I had. They told me for sure I would hear by Friday, but so far no decisions have been made for the costumer PI, and I'm still in the running.

Sounds like the conversation I had. They told me for sure I would hear by Friday, but so far no decisions have been made for the costumer PI, and I'm still in the running.

I also was told that. I was told that I should hear by Friday, but if I don't to call them on Monday and they should hopefully have some answers, but at this time they said that I had no rejection on my file and was still being considered for the position.

It's driving me crazy, because I still haven't bought my plane tickets for the CP, in case I get this and my dates are different. And as you can tell by my signature, my start date is fast approaching!

this stinks! i just got the dreaded e-mail that i'm not qualified enough (or that there are more qualified candidates out there). so i'm not going to be doing the PI.
on the positive side, i'm still going to be in orlando doing the CP - I CAN"T WAIT!!! its going to be soo much fun!

quick question: i still see that position on my workbench, does it take a while to clear off?? and does anyone know the number to casting.. i have a few questions about the PI/CP roles.. thanks!

this stinks! i just got the dreaded e-mail that i'm not qualified enough (or that there are more qualified candidates out there). so i'm not going to be doing the PI.
on the positive side, i'm still going to be in orlando doing the CP - I CAN"T WAIT!!! its going to be soo much fun!

quick question: i still see that position on my workbench, does it take a while to clear off?? and does anyone know the number to casting.. i have a few questions about the PI/CP roles.. thanks!

I got it too. :( I just had an interview for another CP as my backup plan. but that just feels so wrong since I've already done one PI!!

does anyone know the number to casting.. i have a few questions about the PI/CP roles.. thanks!

Walt Disney World Resort Jobline:
(407) 828-1000

This number also covers College Recruiting (C&IP) and Professional Recruitment (PI).

okay one more time has anyone been offered catering management internship? know of anyone who has been offered the catering management internship? or seen anyone who has been offered the catering management internship?

I applied for the catering management internship and was rejected last week. As far as I know, I have not seen or heard of anyone who has been offered this yet.

I have a few questions and was hoping someone here would know the answer.
1. Is there a set date that non-alumni positions will be notified?
2. If I have been rejected but the emails have not been sent yet, can I call and find out my status? Would anyone even tell me over the phone?

Thanks!

I have a few questions and was hoping someone here would know the answer.
1. Is there a set date that non-alumni positions will be notified?
2. If I have been rejected but the emails have not been sent yet, can I call and find out my status? Would anyone even tell me over the phone?

Thanks!

Hi,

I am also a non-alumni. I was told yesterday when I called the professional internship line that all positions should be notified by Friday December 4 if you were accepted or rejected. They told me if I didn't hear anything by Friday that Monday I should call the office and they can look at my file and tell me if anything was posted on their to whether I was accepted or rejected. I called last week to to see if they would tell me whether I had been rejected and they looked at my file and told me nothing had been posted yet and I will still being considered for the positions.

So hopefully we should all hear by Friday!! Goodluck!!!

The wait is driving me insane, but I figure no news is good news.

I was rejected for Advisory and Assurance, no word yet on Financial Reporting.

I was just rejected for that too just now :) I guess that means someone out there is doing a happy dance because if they have "identified candidates whose background and experience more closely meet the requirements for this position." then I hope they have told that person by now :)

Dawn

I was just rejected for that too just now :) I guess that means someone out there is doing a happy dance because if they have "identified candidates whose background and experience more closely meet the requirements for this position." then I hope they have told that person by now :)

Dawn

Yeah, I'm not holding my breath for Financial Reporting, I'm sure my rejection email is on the way otherwise I would have heard by now.

sorry to those rejected :( at least hearing you're hearing something and can make your plans. i still haven't heard anything..

sorry to those rejected :( at least hearing you're hearing something and can make your plans. i still haven't heard anything..

I haven't heard yet, either... I think I'll probably call tomorrow afternoon if I haven't heard yet. What time do their offices close?

Just rejected for the final internship, reporting and analysis, I thought I did so well. Oh well, at least I got offered a real job and have another plan. I feel sorry for those who had to wait to hear and couldn't go onto something else because they were hoping for the internship.

Good luck to those who haven't heard!

Guess I had another internship I applied for and got rejected for: financial reporting. They had asked me what my top 3 were even though I had applied for 5. I guess they still send you reject letters for all 5.

I got faked out today - I looked in my email inbox and saw one from Disney. It was just a reminder about education opportunities on the CP.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter