The Official Spring 2010 PI Thread

Has anyone heard from Distribution Marketing Services - Event Planning? That's the only one I haven't heard from.

They had asked me what my top 3 were even though I had applied for 5. I guess they still send you reject letters for all 5.

They do - I was actually offered my 4th choice, so they must have still sent my info on?? :confused3

ok seriously, its been a week over the initial due date and i still have not heard from 3 position!!!!

is this a joke? a nightmare? will there b housing available if i get a position?

i feel like it is really unfair because people really want these spots and even if we get one it may not work out because we are being notified so late!

anyone have any ideas when the latest date we will be notified is?

I hadn't heard anything by 4:15pm EST today, so I called and asked. I was told that the spot had already been given out. So even though I haven't received any emails, I bought my plane ticket for the CP! :yay:

anyone have any ideas when the latest date we will be notified is?

im pretty sure the absolute last day they can notify people is dec 15, which is so late, but its actually getting pretty close. hopefully everyone will hear before that and hopefully it will be good news!

I hadn't heard anything by 4:15pm EST today, so I called and asked. I was told that the spot had already been given out. So even though I haven't received any emails, I bought my plane ticket for the CP! :yay:

What position did you apply for? What did you ask to find out if the position was filled?

What position did you apply for? What did you ask to find out if the position was filled?

I asked what my status was. And I applied (originally) for the costume design and costumer PIs. However, the design one was taken off my workbench sometime in October (I applied at the end of Aug). I still have not received rejection emails for either PI.

Hello! So I just got the vet hospital PI and I'm looking at getting a car while I'm down there. Does anyone know where would be the best place? Or does anyone know a current intern trying to sell their car? Any help is greatly appreciated :)

Hello! So I just got the vet hospital PI and I'm looking at getting a car while I'm down there. Does anyone know where would be the best place? Or does anyone know a current intern trying to sell their car? Any help is greatly appreciated :)

Leasing is a good option right now as a lot of car companies are starting to do that again. However, I'd recommend waiting to lease until you're actually in Florida because you don't want to put a lot of miles on a trip down there in a leased vehicle.

Congrats to those who have recently accepted PI's!!! We are offically 1 Month away!!!!

31 Days until Check-in. Excited to meet everyone and Start my PI.
Who all took the Disney Housing and are living in Patterson? Love to chat up some people before we move-in.

I'll be living at Patterson. Doing the DVC Sales Assistant PI. I'm excited to see Patterson! I've heard good things about it. And just being in the sunshine again.:cool1:

I'm bringing my little dog and still haven't found any roommates! I'm getting worried. I've found a few places I'd like to live, but without a roommate set I'm afraid to get locked in since I can't pay rent on my own. :(

I'll be living at Patterson. Doing the DVC Sales Assistant PI. I'm excited to see Patterson! I've heard good things about it. And just being in the sunshine again.:cool1:

I am so so so very ready for the sunshine. I'm a girl who is not made for the snow which is ironic because as I'm looking at my window right now it's snowing. We have like 2 inches so far. So ready to escape to my tropical paradise! princess:

It's barely ever snows here, and I'm ready for warmer weather! Whenever I see the big big US weather map I get so excited when it shows Florida and it's all red with it's warmth.

I need some good water park time.

Hey guys, If you're still looking for a place to stay, please let me know! I'm looking for two more roomies for Coral Cay! I been here since June so I assure you it's safe and it's a really nice place, Contact me if you need more info! Male and Female welcomed!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter