***The Official May 2016 Thread!!***

I'm getting more and more excited by the day guys, at this rate by Christmas I will be unbearable :p. To add to my excitement my OH said the other day "once we get back why don't we look into DVC" YES!

Just got a pin code in the mail for rooms so I'm sending in info to my TA today! Planning is firming up for may 5-9.

So, am I the only one checking the EasyWDW site several times a day in anticipation of the May crowd calendar? I noticed the travel agent version posted on another thread (not sure how to link, sorry) but I am interested in reading Josh's version.
The EMHs posted don't really jive with what I was hoping for, but I'm hoping a good plan will help.
3 more days till I'm under 200 days away.....it's the little things:yay:

Just officially booked a 17 night trip in May for my husband and I. We're flying in on the 4th, spending 2 nights at Universal (haven't decided on a hotel yet) followed by a week at Beach Club Villas and then a week at Polynesian Villas. This will be our 2nd WDW trip (our 1st trip was 2 weeks at AKV in April-May 2014). To say that I'm excited is a huge understatement. Honestly, the planning is one of my favorite parts of a WDW trip. Anxiously awaiting the day I can start making ADRs!

Going 5/8-5/13, haven't decided where we are staying. I got a pin code via email with discount for rooms so booking this soon. I am leaning towards CSR (LOVE IT THERE) OR POFQ, but may splurge completely and go with AKL.

Hi all! Please add us to the roll call! Will be in Orlando from May 27 - June 3 and of course working a few days at WDW in!! Trying to get my ADR ducks in a row as my 180 marks are going to fall during our December trip. First world problems! Lol!

Have a trip planned in May with my oldest. Going the 16-22. Staying at SSR. He hasn't been in 3 years.

Now that SW has their flights up for May, I'm still undecided as to when I'm going to go in May. I'll continue to wait for a good deal to show up.

10 days till ADR :D we have most of them planned out but getting on the phone to the other members of our party soon to co-ordinate plans :D EXCITED

Hi! We are going on our Honeymoon from the 24 of May until the 31st! We are staying in the Contemporary as it's hubby's dream! We've got the deposit down on the hotel and as soon as we get our leave approved we will be getting flights! We also have our before Disney and after Disney stays booked at the MCO. We are looking at getting a really late flight on the 23rd so rather than bus to WDW and pay a large sum of money for a room that we are barely going to see in the morning we are just going to crash and shower at the Hyatt and then that way we can get the first DME, drop our bags off at the hotel and hit the parks! So excited! I'm trying to get the confirmation number from my so I can link it to the MDE app but they keep telling me they need final payment on the hotel.

Just booked May 1st to May 7 at Caribbean Beach for 15 of us!! Amazingly, was able to get a Chef Mickey and BOG res for 15!!! The best part is the other 14 don't even know they are going yet. Hope to surprise them at Christmas.

I think tomorrow is my 180 days to make dinning. I have no idea where my son wants to eat. was hoping to talk with him today but he fell asleep.

We received confirmation for our ADRs this week! We are still grinning! :D
Having the friendly souls in the IPO make the arrangements is great for us. As we are half-way 'round the world, using the IPO means no more bleary-eyed 1 a.m. ADR attempts!

Now, we have the fun task of planning possible cabana days etc.

I really struggled using the website for ADRs I had to end up calling from work (shh). However the girl on the phone was great. Managed to book:
-BOG,
-Sci Fi,
- Le Cellier,
- Hoop de doo (although I had to pay for it straight away and due to it being in dollars I got a charge on my debit card).
- Boma

So I'm quite pleased. However I might see what else there is closer to the time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter