The "New" Ask Yavn and QA_SuzyQT Question Thread

I've thought about that myself, too, but I'm thinking the reason they haven't done that is because it's harder to code than it is in pirates. An AI in pirates has less to do than an AI would in mansion.

Can you make the credit prize for Fireworks higher? When people just stop playing at 240000, it takes the fun out of competition and it gets boring for people who ACTUALLY play for fun.

Can there please be a code for something rare for DVC members?! We love Disney a TON and deserve to get something special rare, like Minnie ears or Donald hat. That would be very nice, and a special pin (like born in park or VIP) that says DVC member or something.

Thanks!
--Minnie

I_Am_Vina said:
constantly kicked out of The Haunted Mansion Game and Fireworks Game because my computer stinks :badpc: I will never be able to get space magic (or the car pin ) because I can never play those two games which are requirements in their respective quests.

Just wanted to let you know, she is NOT the only one. It is very frustrating to play the first level of HM only to load up into the lobby and totally lose the game. And fireworks. Hah! Even worse at that.

I have just about given up on those and that whole part of VMK which includes many quests.

:cool2: :jumping1: ::MinnieMo ::MickeyMo :mickeyjum Will there be pooh bear outfits coming out on VMK , alot of us love the idea

.:.:.soccercutie.:.:.The One And Only

Mnementh said:
I've thought about that myself, too, but I'm thinking the reason they haven't done that is because it's harder to code than it is in pirates. An AI in pirates has less to do than an AI would in mansion.
Why would it be harder to program? They already have the AI in mansion... it drives the ghosts. They just take that code and reverse it so it chases its colored ghosts instead of players and avoids the ghosts of opposite color the way they ghosts currently avoid the same color player. All they'd have to add is a proximity code to tell the AI to "press the capture button" and that can't be any harder than a Pirates AI that can tell when an opponent is in its firing arc/range then aim/fire. :teacher:

I've lost track of what round we're in or if I'm alowed to ask another question, but to stay on topic here goes:

Will VMK be adjusted so that the pins in my lanyard stay in the order I add them and/or are in alphabetical order as the pins in my Stuff? And along with that, can you rename the food and pirate pins so they all start out with the same phrasing and show up next to each other as you did with some of the other sets? May I suggest "Food Churro" "Food Popcorn" etc. and "Pirates Attraction Bombardment" "Pirates Attraction Jolly Roger", etc. Thanks for your time.

Will we be able to trade rooms anytime soon? I remember someone stating something about being able to trade them or looking into it.

pinkgalYall said:
Will we be able to trade rooms anytime soon? I remember someone stating something about being able to trade them or looking into it.
And don't forget credits. :thumbsup2

pinkgalYall said:
That was answered previously. The game engine that VMK is built on does not support trading rooms.
So we will never be able to trade rooms. :(

I have a couple of questions...

Will there ever be ride pieces that would allow us to make a loop, so our little people can go upside down? Heh, well.. with just the coaster tracks lol. Also, JustMonkeyMe was wondering if the tracks would ever have a speed choice on it, so when we build a ride we can either have it go slow, medium, or fast? :)

AmberDaze said:
I have a couple of questions...

Will there ever be ride pieces that would allow us to make a loop, so our little people can go upside down? Heh, well.. with just the coaster tracks lol. Also, JustMonkeyMe was wondering if the tracks would ever have a speed choice on it, so when we build a ride we can either have it go slow, medium, or fast? :)

holy cow, i have been drawing things on my "VMK:Future Ideas" notepad and those things are included!!

anyways....
Q: Could you make (or have been looking into making) more emoticons and movements for our characters? Possibly a new way of dancing that make it look as if were a crab with giant pinchers? LOL My friends and I have been wondering on this and reccomending that since there are more emoticons slots you might want to edit this... :)
~greencoolcat

Will there ever be characters (for an example) Mickey Mouse, Cinderella, etc. where vmkers can get autographs and pics? :confused3

for winter time...
maybe sleds? kinda like an everest trackbut instead it is just snow with maybe a choice of colors?(ei: blue red yelolow orange)

Snow:flower2:

Yavn and Suzy,

Could you please increase the number of friends slots we have? Or, if not for everyone, then at least for CLs? The past few days I've had about 30 requests, and only been able to fill half of them. I'm already deleting people on my list who haven't logged on since early October. After that, I'm rather stuck. As a CL, especially, I need to be able to add guests and newbies, and I can't!

I know it's been asked before, but I couldn't find an answer, so my apologies if this is a duplicate and you've already answered it!

Dara

cteddiesgirl said:
That was answered previously. The game engine that VMK is built on does not support trading rooms.
So we will never be able to trade rooms. :(
I have previously read something that Yavn said i think a while back in an old newsletter, stating that they are thinking about that and working on it, not sure what the current progress is.

My Q
Is it possible for queues on rooms to but the number of people in the room so we dont click into a room that is like 30 people when we were hoping for just a couple people, and to make host rooms a little easier for people to get into compared to an hour of clicking?

You've created ride tracks for every shop but Small World Imports, could there possibly be a toy train tracks coming in for the holidays? Just thought I'd send this idea out there.

Also It would be great if you could make Virtual Re-Creations of classic Disney attractions instead of having us sit and watch as CPUs slide down the Matterhorn and Splash Mountain

And to comment on what pink said above me, even have a queue viewing for the room owner so we can see exactly which players are in line and even how long each player has been waiting.

DaraAllen said:
Could you please increase the number of friends slots we have?

I agree. There are many people on my friends list that I help on quests and games. I'm at my limit now.

I also would like the friends list to be expanded. My friend's list was filled up fast, like only a few months after I started. But how about a helping friends list for CL's where you can put ppl you are helping. Or at least a temporary friends list where you can put ppl you are helping and they disappear after a certain amount of time? That would be nice right?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter