The Muppets just may be rejuvenated, starting this week.

I too luv the muppets and recently came back from WDW with a stuffed kermit plush and keychain! Yey Ya. He and Beaker are my favorites. I have most of the movies but just recently heard that all the movies are now on Blu Ray.... Argh. I am highly thinking bout getting them in blu ray because next year the currant muppet movie will be released on blu ray and dvd combo packs more then likely. lol.

I can't wait to see this in theatres. It got really good reviews on rotten tomatos at 97%!!

Just back from seeing the movie! My whole family LOVED it! So funny, yet very touching at times. A must see!

I cannot truly express how much I adored this movie. It was hilarious and sweet and absolutely wonderful. I can't recommend this enough to every person, kids to adults. Go see it and remember why the Muppets are so wonderful. :)

I agree. But I would settle for Kermit and Miss Piggy meet and greets at least while the movie is in theaters. We will be visiting in mid-December and a picture with Kermit and Miss Piggy would be a highlight of the trip for me.

I took today off so I could pick up my kids when the get out of school at 11:30 today. We will have lunch and then go watch the Muppets movie. I'm really looking forward to it.

I would take that in a heart beat!

bumping to say that we finally saw the Muppets yesterday and it was fantastic! my 2 older kids, ages 9 and 12 specifically asked me to make sure to buy it when it came out on dvd. We also talked about how we would love to have the Muppet Show back on tv....even if only for 1 season!

I am dying to see this movie. I am planning to go next week. Hopefully it will still be in theaters by then!

We took our kids to see the Muppets movie a week after Thanksgiving and thought it was really cute and well done. I grew up watching the Muppets and it is neat to now see that my kids are big fans, especially considering that just a few months ago they didn't even know who the Muppets were :laughing:

We saw it Thanksgiving weekend and our kiddos love the Muppets. Over the course of several years we bought the available series of the Muppet shows on DVD. I just wish they would bring back the weekly Muppet Show. Heck, Disney owns ABC now and the Muppets. It's a match made in family friendly entertainment HEAVEN people!:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter