"The Most Underrated Disney _______" Game!

Who do you think is the most underrated member of the Sensational Six (or Fab Five, depending on what your stance on the group is ;) )?

I think it's Daisy!!! Love her!!!

Daisy, since she's usually left out, or Pluto, because everyone usually says their favorite is either Mickey, Minnie, Donald or Goofy

Daisy or Pluto. They are usually the after thought behind Mickey, Minnie, Donald, and Goofy.

Who do you think is the most underrated non-princess female character?

I think it's definitely Nani from Lilo and Stitch. She's so strong for Lilo and really understands how her mind works and what she needs. There's a tumblr post that explains it really well.

I also like you answer in Nani, but the Muses in Hercules are also very underrated and they narrate the entire Hercules story and also sing some of the greatest stuff in the entire movie.

I agree with Nani. Also Nala. Everybody talks about Simba ans Mufasa and how funny Timon and Pumbaa are but Nala was awesome. She had a strong moral compass, was brave and responsible, and didn't just go easy on Simba because he was her friend and the crown prince.

Hmmm... interesting question. Let's see... I definitely agree with Nani, she's pretty much never talked about... Or maybe Lottie from The Princess and the Frog! I mean, she defied the stereotypes (of her ending up as a jerk, which I thought was going to happen), and heck, if it wasn't for her, Tiana and Naveen wouldn't have turned human again! I mean, she kind of saved the day, and was super selfless and a true friend to Tiana!

Your right about Lottie I almost forgot about her.She is a rich blonde girl but instead of being a jerk she is actually quite nice.Now I don't know if I should say Nani or Lottie.

Who do you think is the most underrated Disney Prince?
I'm going to go out on a limb and say Florian from Snow White. Don't get me wrong- I like Phillip, Eric, Aladdin, and Charming much better- but I never hear about him!

It has to be Prince Florian from Snow White. The others are at least mentioned somewhat. Prince Florian is hardly ever mentioned at all.

For me, underrated means good but not much talked about. Florian doesn't fit that bill for me because he has no personality and his name isn't even mentioned in the movie. Even though they aren't technically princes, I'd go with John Smith or Shang. Both are brave, and John Smith literally told her he'd rather be dead than have never known her, while Shang (eventually) got over his pride to let Mulan take control of the troops to save the emperor and was ready to defend her and her actions when he thought the emperor was really mad because she was a woman in the army

I could've sworn his name was Ferdinand, but anyway him for the same reasons everyone has mentioned so far.

EDIT: Just saw Wings' post, I'm changing it to Shang. I forgot about him. Plus:
tumblr_inline_nmcqsto8wU1qmxym8.gif

Last edited:
Wreck It Ralph. They did a very poor job promoting that movie before it came out anyway, and then after it came out it just got totally swept under the rug. It's really unfair because imo, it was one of the absolute BEST Disney films. The storytelling was fabulous, the world was creative and unique, the characters were quirky and believable, and the message was gold. As a writer, I think it's one of the best stories Disney has EVER told, from character development, to plot, to theme, to everything! Not to mention it really resounded with me personally like very very very few movies have ever done.

I feel very strongly about this xD

There's not a whole lot park wise, but when I was there last July he was available for a meet and greet, and at DisneyQuest they have tons of the arcade game, I know it's lot a lot, but I feel like where the problem comes in is trying to make an attraction out of it, I agree it's a great movie, but I don't feel like there's a whole lot you could do with it ride wise

There's not a whole lot park wise, but when I was there last July he was available for a meet and greet, and at DisneyQuest they have tons of the arcade game, I know it's lot a lot, but I feel like where the problem comes in is trying to make an attraction out of it, I agree it's a great movie, but I don't feel like there's a whole lot you could do with it ride wise
Not actually ppart of this conversation, but I just thought of a cool premis for a Wreck it Ralph ride where park guests are "digitalized" and brought into the video gane world to help destroy viruses or something. It could be a 3D or 4D ride

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!