The Jackie Gailey Appreciation Thread!

Discussion in 'The DIS Unplugged Podcast' started by MsGlassSlipper, Nov 16, 2018.

1. MsGlassSlipper

MsGlassSlipper Mouseketeer

Just wanted to post to spread a little pixie dust and let @WebmasterJackie know how much I've enjoyed watching you on the shows lately! I love the perspective you bring - positive, but thoughtful- and you seem to have great rapport with the guys, while still holding your own. I loved this week's main show in particular - it was a great mix of Dis team members.

Keep up the great work, and hope to see you again soon on the DisUnplugged channel, Jackie!
    :tinker:

2. superme80

superme80 DIS Veteran

Glad I'm not the only fan. Her positivity and pure joy just makes my day. I love her perspective on things!

3. Avatar

Advertisement

4. WebmasterJackie

WebmasterJackie Senior Content Manager for The DIS Staff Member Administrator

Thank you so much for your super sweet words!! :lovestruc

I enjoy hanging out with the guys and chit-chatting with them a ton so I love hearing that it comes across in the shows too! We sure know how to have a blast! It warms my heart more than I can say that you took the time to write. Thank you!

You're so sweet! :flower3: Thank you for your kind words too!! You guys sure know how to make a girl feel loved!:grouphug:

Mimi Q, samsteele, superme80 and 2 others like this.
  5. disneyland_is_magic

disneyland_is_magic DIS Veteran

Count me as a big fan of Jackie too! I feel like two Jackie appreciation thread may not even be enough, we may need more. :love:

I love how much value she puts on Disney magic in the details, what she says resonates with me.

samsteele, gr8leg8 and superme80 like this.
  6. FoodieFriend

FoodieFriend DisneyFan

I also love seeing Jackie on podcasts! She definitely brings a different perspective as a mom & she's great at explaining her points. I'm glad she's showing up more!

7. Sean91

Sean91 Kevin's never said a damn thing about me.

Yes!!! She lights up the screen every time she’s on with her positivity ❤️❤️. So enjoying her being on the Tuesday!

superme80 likes this.