The Daily Grind ~ 3/8/17

PrincessNancy96

Scrapbook Mom
Good Morning!

Well, yesterday's plans changed as we went car shopping for B. His car died as he as backing out of the drive.. but it started back up for me and M. So, we just upped the purchase date.. got a great deal we just couldn't pass up. (half the mileage of current car and it's a bit bigger)

Today's agenda:

walk 2 miles
scrap
dinner
movie night/catch up on shows to clean out our DVR

I hope everyone has a great day!

Morning!

Good deal on the car Nan - glad you found a good deal!
Looks like you had a busy day yesterday Lisa, hope it went by quickly :)
Hi Chae - sounds like peripheral neuropathy which my Dad has but he is diabetic. Didn't you say your husband served in the Vietnam War? There could be a link...

Today:
Morning chores
Walk
Clean out/wipe down fridge
Gather bills to be paid tomorrow
Grocery list coupons
Scrap
Chicken Piccata for dinner

Have a great day ladies!
Becky

Morning!
It's very windy here - went in to coffee and 2 trees are down partially blocking the road!

PN96- :) for a good car deal!
P2000- interesting thought - he needs further testing
Hi m2mrb!

Had coffee with Dsil
Laundry
Town with DH
Chinese for lunch - yum!
Wait for DDs to get home from Disney!! Hope the wind doesn't cause too much trouble

Watch Red Wing hockey

Have a great day!

Good morning!

Yay on new car!
Going to scrap today too Becky
Chae hope they figure out what's going on. If it's military related, go after them. Took my mom 1 1/2 years with army but they finally found proof his Alzheimer's was caused by WWII injuries and got 100% disabilities and mom got widows benefits when he passed.

Today
Make lunch
Megan up and out
Couple little things around the house
Scrap
Maybe a nap!
Megan SAT class
Dinner
Dance
Homework

Have a wonderful day!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter