The Bachelorette

Did Rachel get rid of the guy with the creepy doll? :scared: Or did they make her keep him?

OK so I completely zoned out on the Season premier..watched the game after DWTS on Monday :rolleyes1. Guess I will have to find it online at some point, Limo day is usually a pretty good hot mess one. Explains why I was so :scratchin earlier, lol~ for ONCE I have an explanation for my confusion !:rotfl:

I don't think this new season has been as advertised as others have been in the past because I never even realized it was starting until I heard it on the radio Monday morning.

Is Blake the one who is more worried about Whaboom than Rachel? I agree, don't like him!! There are some that look so much alike to me that I can't keep them straight!
Yes. I liked the guy with the girlfriend before she showed up.

Loved the end of the episode where the guys are about to go charging out.
Kenny: "I'ma whip DeMario's @$$!" LOL

I simply have no patience for this Reality show. I always watch the first couple of episodes and then I fast forward straight to Reality Steve for spoilers!

Ugh, what a hot mess with DeMario and his part time girlfriend.
There's only ever a handful, maybe 10 guys that are there for the right reason anyway.
This show thrives on a good plot twist.
Wahboom should have been eliminated for foul play :rolleyes1

Yes, it is just NOT reality TV.
These 'cast members' are paid and scripted!!!

Whaboom was very surprizing when he took a break from the crazy act. Much more likeable, even if that poem was, just, well, BADDDDD!!!!
But, I agree... Even though it was clear that the producers wanted him to do whatever it too to cross that finish line... (Which he did, with no regard for the actual tasks that were assigned) The 'foul play' did not sit well with me AT ALL.

He is clearly the 'Corinne' of this season.... Nutty, but not a villian... "You do you... I'll do ME...)

And, even though much of this is scripted, some of Rachel's thoughts/picks are just BAD.

Blake is far more annoying then Lucas (Walboom)

Peter and Rachel date was great. First time I have actually felt chemistry between the couples. Bryan is so cute!!

Ugh, what a hot mess with DeMario and his part time girlfriend.
I loved how he walked onto the court and said, "Who is this?" like he didn't know her at all. What a scum. I don't believe the ex-girlfriend 100% as she does strike me as a little cray-cray, but DeMario is definitely guilty of having a GF right up until he started the show.

I also liked how Rachel cut Chris Harrison, who just happened to drop in on the date for the drama, off in the lobby and escaped into the ladies room.

Well, DeMario had something but I don't think she was his girlfriend. She said she never met friends or family, sounded like he just went to her house. Calling it what it likely was in front of Rachel would not have looked good, so DeMario could not win in that situation. Very handsome and cocky, reminded me of a young Eriq LaSalle. He probably deserved it though.

I wish ABC would grey out the photos of the guys that are gone like they used to. Helps me figure out who is who. Some of their bios were questionable, maybe that's how the Bach decides things the first night when there are so many.

Well, DeMario had something but I don't think she was his girlfriend. She said she never met friends or family, sounded like he just went to her house. Calling it what it likely was in front of Rachel would not have looked good, so DeMario could not win in that situation. Very handsome and cocky, reminded me of a young Eriq LaSalle. He probably deserved it though.

I wish ABC would grey out the photos of the guys that are gone like they used to. Helps me figure out who is who. Some of their bios were questionable, maybe that's how the Bach decides things the first night when there are so many.
I bet you're right, she was more like a booty call.

So, apparently there is some history between Lucas and Blake which is why there is so much animosity. They were both on a reality TV show called Ex Isle last year and Blake dated Lucus' girlfriend on the show.

My theory about DeMario:

I never trust a guy who says a girl is crazy. Most of the time, you dig up a little and find out that the girl was a Plan B that he was "feeding" (creating a relationship with) while looking for something better.

In DeMario's case, I think it was a good call from Rachel.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter