The Bachelor 17 Sean Lowe NO SPOILERS

I'm a little behind tonight but did anyone else notice Kacie B's name was not called for the group date? I even backed up and watched it again and I counted and they only said 12 names. So what exactly is she doing on this date? Lol

I hate practical jokes. I never find them funny. How is embarrassing someone, making them feel bad or awkward supposed to be funny? :confused3 Seems emotionally juvenile to me.

agreed. wasn't this our general consensus on Emily's season?

::yes:: Someone said she knows guys like this and THIS is why someone like Sean is still single. Made me realize, yeah, I knew guys like that, too. :crazy2: Having a sense of humor, like George Clooney, very charming & sexy. :love: Practical jokes as humor, not attractive at all! :p

My favorites so far:

Des, Catherine, and Sara. Oh, and cute little Selma too.

I do NOT like Tierra, Daniella, Amanda,, kristy, or any of the Ashley's. Lesley is kind of dead behind the eyes, like a Kardashian. It's funny how quickly you can get a feel for how long certain girls will last.

Looks like next week is going to be pretty exciting!

Hey everyone! I'm watching last week's episode. Sean seems pretty fast and loose with the roses!

I knew he would give Samantha (ETA: maybe her name is Amanda ??) a rose!
I think that the producers want the "wierd, looking for trouble" kind of girl to stick around for awhile just to make the show interesting.

JMHO, but thats what I think.

Karen :)

My friend is gone. No rose. I think if she'd had her natural haircolor and no fake tan, she would have been his type. She's probably boarding another cruise ship now. :)
Bummer. I liked her. ETA: I'm shocked that he kept Yoga Girl over your friend.

No big surprise a MODEL wins the contest. :rolleyes:

I love the comment, "Honey, you can have the book cover. I'm here to win the GUY!" :p

I have a sneaky suspicion that this show is more for Sean to break into acting/modeling/more reality TV shows than to find a wife. Now he's got 3 Harlequin book covers for his portfolio.

I loved that line too! Yeah, he actually seems a little disengaged from the process to me.

Does anyone know if these contestants get paid for being on the show? I'm wondering if Kacie came back because she gets paid per episode she's on. And of course, the longer she stays as "The girl from the other Bachelor season," the better twist for the show AND for her, since she's being paid for it.

I was wondering too. Maybe the producers brought her back just for ratings. I am seeing a little sneaky side to her that I haven't see before. She might be the best actress on the show. :rolleyes1

I'm a little behind tonight but did anyone else notice Kacie B's name was not called for the group date? I even backed up and watched it again and I counted and they only said 12 names. So what exactly is she doing on this date? Lol

It was called - kind of whispered quickly in between names. You can see Kacie respond to it more than you actually hear the name.

is it me or is it a little early to be playing a practical joke? i feel sorry for her.

I hate practical jokes. I never find them funny. How is embarrassing someone, making them feel bad or awkward supposed to be funny? :confused3 Seems emotionally juvenile to me.

I guess it's been mentioned already - he played a really stupid one on Emily, too. I think it is really stupid, especially on a first date. :faint: Maybe later on when you are comfortable with each other and you both like those kind of jokes.

My favorites so far:

Des, Catherine, and Sara. Oh, and cute little Selma too.

I do NOT like Tierra, Daniella, Amanda,, kristy, or any of the Ashley's. Lesley is kind of dead behind the eyes, like a Kardashian. It's funny how quickly you can get a feel for how long certain girls will last.

Looks like next week is going to be pretty exciting!

Agreed. I think Amanda is a scarey stalker. Selma is coming out as my favorite, too - she will probably get eliminated because she's not skanky enough.

Hey everyone! I'm watching last week's episode. Sean seems pretty fast and loose with the roses!

I miss part of the show to pick up DH. I was quite confused when I came back and saw he must have just been handing roses to anyone he talked to!:rotfl2:

Too bad that 50 Shades Girl didn't make it to the Harlequin Book Cover. She would have loved it, LOL!

Did any of you think Desiree was in on the prank? I kept watching her reaction thinking, that's it? Even after she wasn't freaking out the way I thought she'd be. I would have been crying, hyperventilating, apologizing even though I didn't do anything, etc. Maybe I'm the most dramatic viewer ever and most normal people don't act like that?

Her name was called, I remember hearing it. I don't think she said Kacie B, just Kacie.

Did any of you think Desiree was in on the prank? I kept watching her reaction thinking, that's it? Even after she wasn't freaking out the way I thought she'd be. I would have been crying, hyperventilating, apologizing even though I didn't do anything, etc. Maybe I'm the most dramatic viewer ever and most normal people don't act like that?

I was thinking the same thing.

Yes, she seemed almost "calm" when the $1.5million piece of artwork broke. I would have skedaddled out of that room real quick - no way would I have stuck around to have people think I did it!

agreed. wasn't this our general consensus on Emily's season?

Yep... was for me!!!! I was NEVER a fan of Sean. God, there is nothing worse than a 12 year old in an adult body. :sad2:

I also posted this, very early in this thread....
I have not been fan of this bachelor at all.
I think we saw the real Sean on Emily's season.
Unless he has grown up, like a lot... he was an immature committment-phobe.

Nope, nothing has changed....

I will be watching though. Looks like the producers are going to make sure that this season is one wild ride!

I watched last night, but missed night one. How did the one arm girl lose her arm? I heard it mentioned that she talked about the elephant in the room in episode 1.

She was born that way...
So, it is just who/what she is...
Not some tragic accident or anything.

So, I do see how she might feel the need to speak and clear that up.

I watched last night, but missed night one. How did the one arm girl lose her arm? I heard it mentioned that she talked about the elephant in the room in episode 1.
It was amputated in vitro by her umbilical cord.

Sean was on Jimmy Kimmel last night and he was introduced as a former insurance agent. Maybe he is looking for a show business career.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter