The Bachelor 17 Sean Lowe NO SPOILERS

HA! That was the first time "cruise ship entertainer" had a smutty connotation to me. :rotfl:

Sean is acting like he's at a job interview with the girl with one arm. He's sitting way back.

I can't believe she's playing the one arm card to the camera. :charac2:

Sean is acting like he's at a job interview with the girl with one arm. He's sitting way back.

I can't believe she's playing the one arm card to the camera. :charac2:

He is. And come on, we all know he's not going to be the guy who sends one armed girl home on the first night.

Wow, that black fashion model in blue is cold! She barely said goodbye to Sean.

I was just wondering if 50 Shades of Grey girl's parents were watching. :eek: :sad2: :faint:

Wow, that black fashion model in blue is cold! She barely said goodbye to Sean.

She had a weird accent too, I couldn't place it.

What was up with the monkey on the beach in the upcoming scenes? So funny! DS, who loves watching this show and rating the girls on a hotness vs craziness scale, said that it must be a promo for a new National Geographic show about mating primates. :lmao:

Does anyone else think that if the girl who works at the bridal shop had longer, stingier hair and a 6 year old wrapped around her waist- she would be a dead ringer for Katie Holmes??

'Does anyone else think that if the girl who works at the bridal shop had longer, stingier hair and a 6 year old wrapped around her waist- she would be a dead ringer for Katie Holmes?? "

I thought the same thing.

50 Shades girl...:scared1:

50 Shades Girl!! Oh my! I was speechless watching her! Sooooo glad she was gone the first night. Honestly, I would rather watch Courtney than her! Oh my gosh!! All that stupid dancing and showing off her butt cheek at the end. Absolutely no class whatsoever.

Surprised he kept wedding chick around - another drunk...

LOVED LOVED LOVED that Kacie is back! She was my favorite from Ben's season. She just seems so sweet and genuine. She walked into that lion's pack last night and was gracious enough to win over those girls. Not many females have the grace to pull off such a thing, lol.

And Sean..... please don't ruin it for me. I like you. Don't get all sleezy on us now. :cool2:

I totally liked the brunette Britney Spears lookalike he gave the first rose to until I saw the previews. Now I don't have a favorite. The Ford model is arrogant.

New drinking game! Anytime someone says the word "journey", take a swig! I fear I may be plastered before we hit the 15 minute mark. :happytv:

Seriously, here we go again! This is probably the 8th time I have SWORN I was done with the Bachelor/Bachelorette, but curse you Bachelor editors for making it appear as if something interesting is going to happen! :lmao: If nothing else it gives my daughter and I some good laughs on Monday nights!

I also was glad to see Kacie B. I liked her during Ben's season. Hope she doesn't disappoint.....

OMG, I was SO cracking up at the kissing lessons from ARIE. :rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:
C'mon, you can't be taking any of that seriously!!!
It was all tongue-in-cheek... ( or tongue OUT of cheek!!! )

And, 'next, grooming advice from Ben'. :rotfl:

I have not been fan of this bachelor at all.
I think we saw the real Sean on Emily's season.
Unless he has grown up, like a lot... he was an immature commitment-phobe.

But, hey, I am in...
With him and the girls in the cast, it looks to be one WILD ride!!!

Imzadi said:
I hope your surgery went well! I would think being on meds would make the show even funnier to watch. :upsidedow

Surgery went well!!. Thanks!! I was still in and out during the show so I'll hopefully catch up next week. Was the 50 Shades of Grey Girl also drunk girl? I remember seeing drunk girl dancing in the background when he was talking to someone and then saw someone flashing a tattoo waaaay up high. My husband was stuck in the room so he was stuck watching it with me--he just shook his head!!

Thanks MaryAnn! We were all waiting for someone else to start us off! :cool1:

Hmmm, I didn't get to watch much of the interaction last night, but I love the way he lit up with Tiara and ran to get her a rose - poor girl - she was so worried. I guess he gave out 12 first impression roses? :confused3 Interesting approach.

Funny how he kept Kacie B guessing. I think the producers had a hand in that one.

I guess I'll go back and see what you all think now!:goodvibes

MARE!!!!!

I know one of the girls!:eek: I cannot believe she is one The Bachelor!

Wow! I think you should stalk her and report in on the spoiler thread!::rotfl2:

Oops....bet she feels dumb now.

I am sure you are talking about tumbler girl - this has to be "The most Awkward season in Bachelor history!" :rotfl2:

I don't even remember Kacie. And is wedding dress girl drunk already? Classy honey.:sad2:

How did she think he'd respond to that :confused3 I guess she thinks she has such a great sense of humor that he'd be blown away! I can't belive he kept her! :confused3 Maybe a ratings move.

I was just wondering if 50 Shades of Grey girl's parents were watching. :eek: :sad2: :faint:

They must be so proud!

50 Shades Girl!! Oh my! I was speechless watching her! Sooooo glad she was gone the first night. Honestly, I would rather watch Courtney than her! Oh my gosh!! All that stupid dancing and showing off her butt cheek at the end. Absolutely no class whatsoever.

Surprised he kept wedding chick around - another drunk...

LOVED LOVED LOVED that Kacie is back! She was my favorite from Ben's season. She just seems so sweet and genuine. She walked into that lion's pack last night and was gracious enough to win over those girls. Not many females have the grace to pull off such a thing, lol.

And Sean..... please don't ruin it for me. I like you. Don't get all sleezy on us now. :cool2:

I love Kacie, too. I just don't think Sean is good enough for her.

Surgery went well!!. Thanks!! I was still in and out during the show so I'll hopefully catch up next week. Was the 50 Shades of Grey Girl also drunk girl? I remember seeing drunk girl dancing in the background when he was talking to someone and then saw someone flashing a tattoo waaaay up high. My husband was stuck in the room so he was stuck watching it with me--he just shook his head!!

Glad surgery went well. When I picked hubby up from work he actually let me finish watching before he turned on the game :bitelip: He always calls the show "S***s R Us!" :lmao:

I watched tonight on DVR. Sean is my favorite bachelor so far. What a hunk! Like MaryAnnDVC I hope he doesn't make me hate him!

I also like Kacie, I think they would make a great pair but I did not see chemistry between the two of them, at least the first night. The girl he gave the rose to at first, he seemed like he was most attracted to her. There is another girl who looks Asian or maybe Hispanic, with long dark hair. I don't know all the names yet, but those two he seemed to light up when he saw them. He seems to prefer brunettes, maybe in contrast to his blonde. He sure is a fine looking man, I will not mind watching this season at all!

My friend is gone. No rose. I think if she'd had her natural haircolor and no fake tan, she would have been his type. She's probably boarding another cruise ship now. :)

The producers talked her into singing that little song. I guess they like them all do have some crazy gimmick when they get out of the limo. :( She was not happy to do it and I think those tears of being embarrassed at the end of the show were real--she did not want to do that. I did not think it was *that* horrible. I dunno, I've known Kelly since she was a very little girl--probably since she was 6 or 7. She is prettiest when she has no makeup on.

Oh well, it was fun while it lasted and I'd have never survived people ripping on her so it for the best, lol.

I was just thinking about the gimmick thing last night - I noticed every single one had a gimmick. In past seasons only a few would (which were probably their own ideas or at least partially). It really seemed odd that everyone would have a stupid gimmick idea when meeting the Bachelor. I hope they lose that idea for next season. It's enough for them to naturally forget their name, slip on the wet bricks, etc.

Liz

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter