That's the Second Biggest Double Stroller I've Ever Seen- A Dec 2010 TR

What a great idea. We have never done this mission with our DS, who just turned 5, because he doesn't know Kim Possible. But he knows Perry and Doofensmirtz. Your DH should write Disney and ask them to update it and suggest Perry. It doesn't seem like it would be that hard to change it around. We could all do a we want Perry campaign. :woohoo:

Even my boys know Phineas and Ferb. They may not ever watch Kim Possible. It doesn't really seem like it should be too hard to switch it over to Perry and Doofensmirtz. Maybe we'll suggest it. Disney's always sticking new characters in old attractions. :rotfl:

The old hair pulling days. How I remember them. :eek:

It looks like you had a good meal at Sunshine Seasons--it is one of our favorites.

They didn't have Kim Mission when our kids were little and we've never done it (although I've read of several adults who have).

Not a Michael Jackson fan...but DH is so he went to see Captain EO while I sat outside and checked office voice mails. ;)

It's funny, Landon's my only hair puller. Carter never pulls hair. Maybe Landon has to prove he's not the baby. :laughing:

We finally figured out the best way to do Sunshine Seasons. Every other time, we used the buddy system, but that was much harder. And of course, any meal that ends with key lime pie has to be good. :cloud9:

I think the Missions will be even more fun once the boys are old enough to understand them and play. The missions probably do help amuse kids once reach the age where WS is a barren wasteland with no rides. :laughing:

I don't know that I'm a Michael Jackson fan, but I probably would have watched Captain EO, if the boys hadn't been along. It would have been entertaining, at least.

I just checked our library and they have two Kim Possible DVDs! I think I will check one out closer to our trip so my oldest knows who Kim Possible is! Ha!

Looking forward to your next update...:surfweb:

Oh, that's a good idea! I do think the mission would have been more fun if I had known at least a little more about the show. I bet they have a lot of KP episodes online, too.

The Kim Possible Missions sound like fun, we may try them in May even though we are a party of adults. :laughing:

I would imagine that your brothers would have a blast with the Kim Possible missions. I bet there would be lots of interesting photo ops. :thumbsup2

Cabbage night, huh? I don't think I've heard of that one. The Mickey is too weird. I have no idea what it is either! Hope you get to trade it for something you love.

Too bad about Illuminations. Think you'll try it next visit anyway? We only gave that one attempt and had about the same outcome. B had just turned one. My boys weren't into it, which made me not into it. We watched the whole thing, but I don't think I really get it. :confused3

Nice Epcot evening. You inspired me to finally check out that caramel shop. Then I saw the line. Well, you inspired me to look at everything anyway. ;) Next time!

Lovin your TR!

I can't wait to visit the Caramel store....just talking about those chewy bars....mmmmm sounds so good!

No clue whatsoever on that Mickey!:confused3

I've never really understood the whole Vinylmation thing until I started reading your TR. I'm kind of interested in it now and I think I might want to try it... then I saw this one. :rotfl2::lmao: It looks kind of like a chocolate mickey that just got egged. Or maybe a leaking Mickey shaped Cadbury Egg. :confused3

Cabbage night, huh? I don't think I've heard of that one. The Mickey is too weird. I have no idea what it is either! Hope you get to trade it for something you love.

Too bad about Illuminations. Think you'll try it next visit anyway? We only gave that one attempt and had about the same outcome. B had just turned one. My boys weren't into it, which made me not into it. We watched the whole thing, but I don't think I really get it. :confused3

Nice Epcot evening. You inspired me to finally check out that caramel shop. Then I saw the line. Well, you inspired me to look at everything anyway. ;) Next time!

Lovin your TR!

Sometimes, I think all the Vinlymations should come with little explanations of exactly what it is supposed to be. I guess they are supposed to be artistic and open to interpretation or something. :lmao:

I don't know if we'll try it next time. Still thinking about that. Probably we won't in May for sure. Maybe by October. Maybe if we watch from somewhere in the back, where they have some more wiggle room.

Were you inspired to smell the caramel shop? I think that's what first drew us in- that caramel aroma that spreads throughout Germany. Maybe next time the line will be shorter.

I am lost as to what that is supposed to be as well. Do they have a website that lists them all?

I found the name of it at VinylNation.net. Apparently, the official name of that Vinylmation is Cooked Turkey. I still don't really get it.

I can't wait to visit the Caramel store....just talking about those chewy bars....mmmmm sounds so good!

No clue whatsoever on that Mickey!:confused3

I can't wait to go back to the Caramel store! Those chewy caramel bars are delicious.

Isn't it weird-looking? I don't think it looks like any cooked turkey I've ever seen.

I've never really understood the whole Vinylmation thing until I started reading your TR. I'm kind of interested in it now and I think I might want to try it... then I saw this one. :rotfl2::lmao: It looks kind of like a chocolate mickey that just got egged. Or maybe a leaking Mickey shaped Cadbury Egg. :confused3

Oh, it does look like a Mickey shaped Cadbury Egg that's leaking! :lmao: I guess now I know what that yellow stuff is supposed to be. Of course, the good thing about Vinylmations is that when you get Cooked Turkey, you can always trade for something else.

Sounds like a perfect morning so far. Sometimes we enjoy not riding and just walking, people watching, shopping, etc.

I can just imagine the day warming up as you were entering into Frontierland! I think we are going to have to give Pecos Bill's a try this year...never been!!

Seeing the picture of the brown Vinylmation and not knowing what it was forced me to Google search it! Well, first I sent the link to Howard to ask him, but he didn't know it. I did find out that it's a "Cooked Turkey" by Randy Noble. I'm guessing the yellow is butter.

So cool that the CM turned the whole box around! I just want to be able to see what they see even though it really is just a bunch of 'em in little slots! I was hoping that one of the CMs would do that for us since we did have some who were helping us out and giving us more than the options stated by the rules.

The resort monorail was a smart decision! I am sure you beat some of the crazy crowds by taking a little detour. :rotfl:

I am looking forward to hearing if Peco Bill's was just as good this time around. And hopefully, the crowds let up and you guys were able to go on a few rides. :thumbsup2

Congratulations on the Mardi Gras Vinylmation! Looks like a wonderful, relaxed morning of just soaking in that MK atmosphere. The only thing that would have made it better would have been if that crowd in Fantasyland would have left and gone to any other park.:lmao:

We walked past Cosmic Ray's, going toward Fantasyland. We passed the long line of little girls waiting to meet Rapunzel and we paused to be grateful we didn't have any girls.

:rotfl: thats funny! Then its kinda sad because ill be in that line for myself. i want to meet her cause i loved the movie! :rotfl:

You got me wanting to try pecos bill this summer lets see if you think it is as good as your DH.

All caught up. Cpt. Eo have to say I liked it back in the day. It wasn't open last time we were there. Hope DH does surprise me with a trip in June so I can see it. Can't wait to hear how the taco sala is at PB. Smart idea to bypass rides with long waits.

Glad to hear you enjoyed Kim Possible! We did a mission a few years ago in France and really had a fun time. DH loves Kim Possible so of course we had to try it out. We even had to go and meet her when she was still at the studios, but of course he used me for cover! I guess a grown man doesn't want to admit he enjoys the same TV shows as your average 13 year old girl! :rotfl:

Sorry Carter didn't enjoy Captain EO! We took Everett and he did OK, mostly he wanted to look backwards to see where the lasers were coming from.

Sorry you had to miss Illuminations also! :sad1: I bet the boys will be better when they are a little older. Its funny that you left during the globe part, I always think that part is so boring! They could really use some fireworks or fountains or something to spice it up a little! I get really excited when the water fountains come back on, because then you know the globe part is almost over and you are getting close to more fireworks!

We caught it once on our last trip because my Mom took Everett back to the resort. Mostly we skipped fireworks because it was too late for the kiddo. Maybe he'll do better this time around with staying up a little later, I really hope I get to see Wishes this trip!

I'm sorry you didn't get to see Illuminations all the way through, but I guess it's not that exciting for babies! :laughing:

What a weird Vinylmation...cooked turkey? :rotfl:

The next day at MK sounds great! Love the picture of the castle! And the new Vinylmation is adorable! :cool1:

Ugh, I'd definitely skip IASW if it had a 40 minute wait too! There are times we go to MK, or even Epcot and don't do many attractions, just one or two, and have a great time, just walking around, looking in shops and people watching! Sometimes, just being in Disney World is enough! :goodvibes

Sounds like a perfect morning so far. Sometimes we enjoy not riding and just walking, people watching, shopping, etc.

We like our non-riding times. It's fun sometimes to ride all the rides, but it's nice to be able to have fun even when it's too crowded to ride. :)

Oh your new vinylmation is cute!!! :woohoo:

That one was one of my favorite vinylmations so far. With the Mardi Gras mask and beads, it was pretty cool. And best of all, I knew exactly what it was supposed to be. :rotfl:

I can just imagine the day warming up as you were entering into Frontierland! I think we are going to have to give Pecos Bill's a try this year...never been!!

I was glad to see the day was going to warm up! The cold nights were slightly easier to take when the day was pleasant. We liked Pecos Bill's a lot more than I had expected to. It was one of those restaurants that we just never went to, for no good reason.

Seeing the picture of the brown Vinylmation and not knowing what it was forced me to Google search it! Well, first I sent the link to Howard to ask him, but he didn't know it. I did find out that it's a "Cooked Turkey" by Randy Noble. I'm guessing the yellow is butter.

So cool that the CM turned the whole box around! I just want to be able to see what they see even though it really is just a bunch of 'em in little slots! I was hoping that one of the CMs would do that for us since we did have some who were helping us out and giving us more than the options stated by the rules.

I have to admit to having never cooked a turkey myself. Every Thanksgiving, we've always had someone else's house to go to. I didn't even know people put butter on turkey after it's cooked. Of course, with my family, turkeys are frequently fried.

It was really cool to get to see all of the Vinylmations and the box they're kept in. The CM are all usually so nice when it comes to trading. You can sort of tell that they really want you to get something really good.

The resort monorail was a smart decision! I am sure you beat some of the crazy crowds by taking a little detour. :rotfl:

I am looking forward to hearing if Peco Bill's was just as good this time around. And hopefully, the crowds let up and you guys were able to go on a few rides. :thumbsup2

We like taking the resort Monorail, when when it's crowded. I don't think the extra stops really slows it down that much. And it's kind of fun to pretend to be staying at a Monorail resort. Maybe someday.

The crowds always let up eventually. It's just a matter of outlasting everyone else. :laughing:

Congratulations on the Mardi Gras Vinylmation! Looks like a wonderful, relaxed morning of just soaking in that MK atmosphere. The only thing that would have made it better would have been if that crowd in Fantasyland would have left and gone to any other park.:lmao:

It was quite the Vinylmation coup. It really was a great morning. MK is the most magical of them all and it always seems like the best place to end a trip. And it would have been wonderful if all the Fantasyland crowd had gone elsewhere. Shouldn't they have all been waiting at Toy Story Mania? :laughing:

:rotfl: thats funny! Then its kinda sad because ill be in that line for myself. i want to meet her cause i loved the movie! :rotfl:

You got me wanting to try pecos bill this summer lets see if you think it is as good as your DH.

I actually haven't seen Tangled yet. I'm eagerly waiting for it to come to Redbox. We don't make it out to the theaters much these days. After I see it, it's entirely possible I'll want to meet Rapunzel, too. :rotfl:

I'd definitely give Pecos Bill's a try, at least once. It's a fun place to eat.

All caught up. Cpt. Eo have to say I liked it back in the day. It wasn't open last time we were there. Hope DH does surprise me with a trip in June so I can see it. Can't wait to hear how the taco sala is at PB. Smart idea to bypass rides with long waits.

I wonder how long Captain EO is going to be around. I wasn't really a fan of Honey I Shrunk the Audience, and I wouldn't mind seeing Captain EO someday. I always think a surprise trip would be really fun, but then I'd miss out on all of the planning, so I know it would never happen. :laughing:

We don't like long waits with the boys, so that was a good move. There's really so much more to Disney than rides.

Glad to hear you enjoyed Kim Possible! We did a mission a few years ago in France and really had a fun time. DH loves Kim Possible so of course we had to try it out. We even had to go and meet her when she was still at the studios, but of course he used me for cover! I guess a grown man doesn't want to admit he enjoys the same TV shows as your average 13 year old girl! :rotfl:

Sorry Carter didn't enjoy Captain EO! We took Everett and he did OK, mostly he wanted to look backwards to see where the lasers were coming from.

Sorry you had to miss Illuminations also! :sad1: I bet the boys will be better when they are a little older. Its funny that you left during the globe part, I always think that part is so boring! They could really use some fireworks or fountains or something to spice it up a little! I get really excited when the water fountains come back on, because then you know the globe part is almost over and you are getting close to more fireworks!

We caught it once on our last trip because my Mom took Everett back to the resort. Mostly we skipped fireworks because it was too late for the kiddo. Maybe he'll do better this time around with staying up a little later, I really hope I get to see Wishes this trip!

So funny your husband wanted to meet KP! I can see why he'd use you as a cover. :laughing: I did think that the missions were fun. Maybe next trip we'll save the world again.

Carter usually loves lights. I don't know, maybe Jeremy didn't try having Carter turned toward the back. That's probably a good strategy for 3D shows.

I always feel like the spinning globe part of Illuminations is supposed to be very profound and meaningful, but I never really get it. Of course, I can never quite make out all the pictures on the globe. Horses running, maybe? I mostly like Illuminations for the fireworks and the music. It really wouldn't kill them to throw in a few more fireworks during the globe segment, would it? Just for the toddlers out there.

Does Everett not sleep in his stroller? We've always had pretty good luck staying out because the boys both will fall asleep when they get tired. I guess it's not ideal to let them nap in strollers and then switch them to bed late at night, but every now and then shouldn't mess them up too much. My boys are good sleepers.

I'm sorry you didn't get to see Illuminations all the way through, but I guess it's not that exciting for babies! :laughing:

What a weird Vinylmation...cooked turkey? :rotfl:

The next day at MK sounds great! Love the picture of the castle! And the new Vinylmation is adorable! :cool1:

Ugh, I'd definitely skip IASW if it had a 40 minute wait too! There are times we go to MK, or even Epcot and don't do many attractions, just one or two, and have a great time, just walking around, looking in shops and people watching! Sometimes, just being in Disney World is enough! :goodvibes

Babies are funny people. Illuminations bore them, but the Baby Care Center is a blast. :rotfl:

Cooked turkey. I don't think that's would I would envision if I were imagining a Thanksgiving Vinylmation. Maybe a live turkey. Or a pilgrim.

I can't imagine waiting 40 minutes for IASW. Well, maybe I can. I guess if I only intended to go to Disney World once in my life and had never seen it with five and ten minute waits. Maybe. We certainly had more fun just hanging out than waiting for any rides.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter