That's the Second Biggest Double Stroller I've Ever Seen- A Dec 2010 TR

What a gorgeous family!

Sounds like this is going to be a fun report!

I am so happy to have found your TR. I'm going to Disney World with my DD who will be 11 months at the time of our trip. I need all the help I can get with traveling to WDW with a baby!

Hi! I just finished reading your whole PTR! I'm so excited that you upgraded to CSR at the last moment. Can't wait to see how that worked out for you.

I too am really bad at being pregnant. Currently I have 7 weeks left with DS #2. I wish I could convince anyone in the world to go to WDW with me soon after he arrives! I'm hoping for a trip next November!

What a gorgeous family!

Sounds like this is going to be a fun report!

I am so happy to have found your TR. I'm going to Disney World with my DD who will be 11 months at the time of our trip. I need all the help I can get with traveling to WDW with a baby!

My first reader! Welcome! I will be happy to pass along all my Disney-baby secrets. You guys will have a great time.

FOLLOWING ALONG!! popcorn:: YAY!

Hi! Welcome!

Reading along, you have a great looking family and I can already tell you have a wicked sense of humour. :thumbsup2

Thanks! I hope I'm not under a ton of pressure now to be funny...:scared1:

Reading along, your little boys are adorable!!

Thanks! Glad to have you!

:wave2: Hi, I'm joining in too. Your boys are so cute.

Welcome and thanks!

I'm in. Your boys are so cute!

Welcome to my TR. Thank you!

Hi! I just finished reading your whole PTR! I'm so excited that you upgraded to CSR at the last moment. Can't wait to see how that worked out for you.

I too am really bad at being pregnant. Currently I have 7 weeks left with DS #2. I wish I could convince anyone in the world to go to WDW with me soon after he arrives! I'm hoping for a trip next November!

We ended up being very happy with CSR. Jeremy says he never wants to stay at the values again! :woohoo:

I hope the next seven weeks pass quickly for you. My last weeks of pregnancy always seemed to drag on and on. I did find a bit of solace in the Disney Food Pictures thread. Somehow, all the pictures looked better when I was pregnant...

Joining in. I am glad to see that I am not the only crazy person to take a newborn to Disney. I can't wait to read more about your trip.

I'm here! :yay: Now I have to go back and read everything. I'm just now getting caught up on all of my subscribed threads after our trip and now everyone's started trip reports. It's exciting, but puts me very far behind. :)

Joining in. I am glad to see that I am not the only crazy person to take a newborn to Disney. I can't wait to read more about your trip.

Welcome! Always nice to meet a fellow crazy.

Oooohhh...my mom and I just decided today that we're going to upgrade to moderate. Can't wait to hear about CSR.

So exciting about your upgrade! I think there is a big difference in the quality of a moderate resort compared to a value resort. Have you decided which moderate yet?

I'm here! :yay: Now I have to go back and read everything. I'm just now getting caught up on all of my subscribed threads after our trip and now everyone's started trip reports. It's exciting, but puts me very far behind. :)

Hi, good to have you! It is so easy to fall behind on trip reports, especially with all these new December ones starting. I am eager to hear how your trip went. I hope you all had a good time!

Caught up now! :) That was a great and very entertaining start to your trip report! I can't wait to read more!

can't wait to hear the rest! The boys are so cute with those chubby cheeks :)

DD8 1/2 princess: DD 2 1/2princess: DH 38 1/2:lmao: ME 38+:teacher:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter