Thanks for the Jan 19th Input!

Gretel

I like being ME
There seems to be some confusion as of our meet dates and times.

#1 Radisson Pool 7-9

#2 Deck 10 AFT right after saftey drill

The CONFUSION one

#3 Topsiders Sunday 1:00 OR
Deck seven AFT secret verandah 1:00

Please post which you prefer for #3

I have to work the next seven days in a row so I would like to post the correct times and dates so no one misses a meet due to the wrong info!!!!!!

I will go with the majority by the end of the day.

Thanks all

Lisa

We vote to have meet (1) after safety drills on Deck 10 aft and also a second meet (2) Sunday 1:00 p.m. Deck 7 aft.

Our group has now changed from 2 adults to 5 adults. All of us are in our late 40s and early 50s.

Hope to see you all at the meet!

I think I would vote for the Deck 7 Aft on Sunday as well... My mom and I will try to do brunch at Palo's that day so we will have already eaten. 1pm would be great.

Can't believe it is coming so soon. Just bought a huge duffel bag to put all of our snorkel gear and STUFF in !!

We will be at the Radisson on Fri.night too!! If it is too cold for the pool I guess we could meet up in the bar.:D They do have a bar don't they???

Happy Cruisin' MNmom:jester:

Here's another vote for Deck 7 Aft. I think it might be easier to meet everyone and not be worried about keeping a table from someone that wants to eat.

Thanks for the input. Dates and Times are now final:) Posted in a separate thread and emailed to those of you who also got the list.

Hope to see you all there!!!!!!

Lisa
aka gretel

Thanks Lisa! Look forward to meeting you and the rest of us DIS'ers!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter