Thank You for Getting The Board Back Up and Running Again!

MTMom

Disney Addict
I didn't realize how much I missed this discussion board! I sure am glad that it's back up and running. I felt quite lost without it.

I'll second that!!!!

I was truly going through withdrawal without these boards!!!

MJ

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you !! for all the hard work and dedication it took to get our boards back up and running. They have grown to be a BIG part of my life and I was having a major withdrawal !!!!!!

:bounce: :pinkbounc :bounce: :pinkbounc

A big thank you goes to WebmasterAlex who pulled some "all nighters" got us back up and running. :)

I must admit that I have been getting a lot more done the last few days!!! Thank you, Alex, for getting this up and running again!

Amen! We're leaving next Saturday and I just KNOW there's more info I need :) Thanks again!

Thank you so much for getting these boards back up and running. I was having major board withdrawl.

I was experiencing serious withdrawls. Thank you for all your hard work and getting this wonderful site back up!!!!!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest