Thank God For Trip Insurance; Our Merry Land/Sea! (Two new updates October 3)

Just joining in on your TR....loving it so far. Your girls are adorable. Looking forward to reading more!

Loved your update(s), especially the MVMCP, I hope to be able to take my kids to a party one year, waiting until they are just a bit older though.

Your pictures were great, it sounds like you guys had a very magical night. Can't wait to read more.

Just stopping by your TR. I am loving it so far! It looks like you guys had an awesome time. I am so jealous that you got to got to WDW and take a cruise! How awesome. Can't wait to hear morepopcorn:: and your girls are addorable!

Thank you. Yes, we got a lot in this trip that's for sure.:goodvibes

Hey!!!! I finally made it over...better late than never!

Awesome updates so far and wonderful pictures!!!!

I love the pics of your sweet girls in your signature with Princess Tiana and Belle!!! So cute!!

Thanks, we got some great pics with the princesses this trip!

I'm joining in! DH and I were at the same MVMCP as you! I searched the background of all your pics, but we're not in any of them...:rotfl:

Ha, it was a great night for MVMCP wasn't it. Nice warm evening with no rain!

Great update!! So happy that you had a great time at MVMCP! :santa: There is nothing like it!! We had the same feeling as you did, last year, when we went walking down Main Street with the snow falling! I remember thinking how is it possible that MK could be even more magical than it normally is? And it was!!!!

Yep, super magical.:wizard:

Great Update

Looks like you had a blast at MVMCP! We would love to go that time of year, it looks so magical!!!

Great time of year to visit.:santa:

I finally made it too! Wow you guys had a very busy first day! It made me tired just reading about it. ;)
How hot was it when you were there? Just be glad you weren't there over Christmas or after. I think it's pretty cold there now.

Glad you're here.;) Well we got to see a broad spectrum of Florida temperatures as you'll se later in the TR. But when we arrived it was in the mid 80s. It was fantastic.:yay:

I just spent the last while catching up on your TR!:thumbsup2 I've been feeling sick today so this little bit of Disney magic is just what I needed.:wizard:

Love your MVMCP pics! We were there last year and had an absolute blast. Walking down Main Street with the snow at the end of the night is so magical.

Your family is beautiful and I'm looking forward to reading about the rest of your trip!:goodvibes

Thanks, you're sweet.:goodvibes

I have lurked on your first two TR's, and I LOVED them! I was so excited to find this one. My 10 year anniversary is coming up in May, and we have been saying the same thing. We want to do a Disney Cruise because we can have alone time, and time with our kids. It may be next year before we can do our cruise though:sad1:

I am loving all the Christmas pictures. I watched the Disney Christmas parades on tv, and it really made me want to go during Christmas. I would love to see the Osbourne lights in real life. I hope you got to see them while you were there. Loving the TR and looking forward to more!:dance3:

So glad you've come out of lurkdom.:welcome: Yes we definitely saw Osbourne lights and it was even more amazing than it looks on TV.:goodvibes

Great update and loved all the MVMCP pics. We were there last year and loved it. Your pics made me miss it even more. Cant wait for more:)

Thanks, I'm so glad we went.

Just joining in on your TR....loving it so far. Your girls are adorable. Looking forward to reading more!

:welcome:

subbing love your trip reports popcorn:::wave2::disrocks::earsboy::fish:

:welcome:

Loved your update(s), especially the MVMCP, I hope to be able to take my kids to a party one year, waiting until they are just a bit older though.

Your pictures were great, it sounds like you guys had a very magical night. Can't wait to read more.

Thanks, we've loved both the MNSSHP and the MVMCP. They turn out to be one of the major highlights of our trips.

Just stumbled upon your TR :) your girls are adorable! I've always wanted to do a land and sea.... looking forward to hearing about the cruise part :) thinking we will do our first DCL next year maybe fingers crossed.....

Did you like the order you did it in wdw first then cruise? or would you chane it next time just curious??

Hiya,
Back Again! I read your other trip report with the two broken arms and was wowed! I don't know how you could be in such great spirits like you were? How did you go swimming? I saw a few pics when you were in the water. Can't wait to see more of this trip report!
I want to add more video to mine but I have to buy a Quicktime program so I can split some of my lengthy video up. I have the MVMCP but I can't download it to photobucket because it's too long:rolleyes:
Have a great day!
Chris

Hiya,
Back Again! I read your other trip report with the two broken arms and was wowed! I don't know how you could be in such great spirits like you were? How did you go swimming? I saw a few pics when you were in the water. Can't wait to see more of this trip report!
I want to add more video to mine but I have to buy a Quicktime program so I can split some of my lengthy video up. I have the MVMCP but I can't download it to photobucket because it's too long:rolleyes:
Have a great day!
Chris

They actually have casts you can swim in or get wet now. ^_^

Just stumbled upon your TR :) your girls are adorable! I've always wanted to do a land and sea.... looking forward to hearing about the cruise part :) thinking we will do our first DCL next year maybe fingers crossed.....

Did you like the order you did it in wdw first then cruise? or would you chane it next time just curious??

Thanks, yes if you are going to do both I'd definitely recommend WDW first.

Hiya,
Have a great day!
Chris

They actually have casts you can swim in or get wet now. ^_^

Yep, it was a swim cast and the sling could just come off. Oddly enough I think that was my favorite trip to date.

Great report so far, loving the pics. Subbing in now. :)

Thanks and Welcome.:yay:

Hey there! Hope all is well with you and yours!

I'm still here, working on a quick update now.

Alrighty, I'm here for the moment and going to type a quick update although I should be in bed.:upsidedow We left off after our 2nd full day and an absolutely fabulous time at MVMCP!:santa:

Following in the routine of our trip so far we had another sleep in morning. Of course after not leaving MK until midnight the night before we needed our rest.

348.jpg

The girls then opened their Christmas present for the day.
349.jpg

Tinkerbell and Ariel ponchos! I bought these from the Disney Store 9 months before our trip.:rotfl2:
350.jpg

The ponchos were for the evening but they came in handy immediately as the girls found it to be chilly in the restaurant.
351.jpg

Our plan for today was to head back to Epcot for our 2nd day in that park. We were going to stay for Illuminations.:woohoo: We arrived at Coral Reef for our 11:30 lunch reservations about 15 minutes early. This is a great time for a res. if you want the front. I asked for a seat next to the aquarium when we arrived and we received prime seats. A number of people were seated before us which made me nervous until I realized they were being seated further back. :yay:We love sitting right next to the aquarium. We had lots of entertainment the whole time as both the tortoise and stingray were right in front of us.
357.jpg

I'm not a food critic at all. I enjoy restaurants for their atmosphere more than the food. HOWEVER, I am a sucker for pretty food, so I did take some pictures.

I had the tilapia.
358.jpg

DH loves the steak here.
359.jpg

360.jpg

361.jpg

363.jpg

The girls absolutely love making their own sundaes here as well!
366.jpg

368.jpg

It was another wonderful meal. Coral Reef is the only restaurant we have dined at all three visits to WDW. It is still a family favorite although it now has close competition in Teppan Edo.

After lunch we rode Soarin. Love it! After visiting Disneyland over the summer I now completely realize that that is a California/Disneyland version. It'd be fun if they made a Soarin over Florida!

We then finally made it to the Disney Visa Meet and Greet that is exclusive to Disney Visa holders. We arrived 10 minutes early and were the second family in line. It definitely pays to arrive early. We've tried before but the lines were always too long. We had great interaction and got some great photos that I'll share when I get my photopass CD.
369.jpg

After that we went by the new attraction in Innoventions "Sum of All Thrills". You design your own roller coaster on a touchscreen computer and then enter a similated robotics machine that moves you around with your design. Faith was too short so we went for snacks while DH and Hope waited. I believe it took about 45 minutes between them standing in line then designing their roller coaster before it was their turn. Hope absolutely loved this. It is one of her highlights of the entire trip. I video taped it. It seemed a little tame from my vantage point but was just perfect for the 9 year old girl she was. It will flip you upside down but she did not reach the height limit for that feature.

I will leave here as a reminder to myself to upload the video from their experience. It looks like I didn't take any pictures.:goodvibes

I should be in bed, too!! It's after midnight here!! YIKES!! Oh well--LOVE the ponchos!! The girls are so cute in them!! I've been buying things already for our December trip, too!! ;) Mmmm--your food at Coral Reef looks YUMMY!! It IS pretty!! And yay for Soarin'--my favorite!! I would LOVE it if they did a Florida version!! Great idea!! :thumbsup2 Can't wait to see the Sum of all Thrills video!! :goodvibes

Your family is so beautiful, and I love the picture of Faith stretched out sleeping, too cute. Love the poncho's, and it looks like the girls loved them too. I haven't eaten at Coral Reef yet, but it looks like I need to the next time we go. I have always heard great reviews about it.

How long have they had"the sum of all thrills"? Do you remember the height requirement? I hope they have it there for a while. Sounds like your girl's are having fun. I noticed in your first TR you all got up early and did a lot before the afternoon crowds.This one you are taking it easy and going later, then staying after the afternoon crowds leave and staying out late. I was curious as to which was your preference.:goodvibes I hope that just made sense.

hi! :goodvibes I am really enjoying your trip report. Thank you for posting such wonderful photos. :thumbsup2 The girls look adorable in their ponchos and your dinner at the CR looks delicious!:thumbsup2 Can't wait to read more.

Very cute ponchos! I buy stuff like that and save it too!

Coral Reef looks really good. I think we will try that one next time.

I will have to remember that tip on the Visa meet and greet. We tried it twice and the line was unreal both times so we left. Can't wait to see your PP pics!

Way to go for buying the ponchos that far before the trip. :D lol They were really cute!

I still have yet to ride Soarin'. :( Christmas '08, I missed out on it...don't know why either. lol Oh well. I digress.

Great update!:thumbsup2 I have yet to make it to the Visa Meet and Greet. We seem never to find it. And when I do remember about it, it is alway after hours.

This next trip I am going to make it a priority to go there.:goodvibes

Another great update:cool1:

I showed my DD (7) earlier the ponchos in your pics and she loved them. She told me I had to find one for her that she "had" to have one, LOL

Sounds like your day in Epcot is starting out great!

Brandin

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts