Thank God For Trip Insurance; Our Merry Land/Sea! (Two new updates October 3)

I LOVE all of your PP pictures. It looks so beautiful with all the Christmas decorations. Now I am definitely going to have to plan a trip for that time of year.

I love that Goofy is standing with you ,and Mickey is standing with your DH in your visa cardholder picture.:rotfl2: Goofy always cracks me up. Thanks for posting all the video's!!!

BTW, Faith's haircut is soooo cute. It makes me want to cut mine into a bob.

Your Photopass pics are awesome! I wish mine would have turned out. We only bought 3 using that discount card they hand out at the MVMCP. Well there is always next time! Now I want to go to the MNSHP to see what it's about but I think the next thing we are doing is a cruise on the Dream in 2011;)

Loving the TR!

Fabulous Photopass pictures! You have such a great looking family! Love the one of you guys (and DH's boss ;)) in front of SSE. Too funny!

And I'm sure the girls poncho's came in handy that evening!!

I'm loving your TR so far! I think it's hilarious how your DH's boss wound up being in one of your PP pictures in the form of a cell phone (he still counts as being "there," right?!) :rotfl: Love all of your DDs' new outfits (the ponchos are adorable and look so soft and comfy :cloud9:) so far, and the Tiana outfit is too cute! Can't wait to hear more about your adventures :goodvibes

I absolutely loved your photopass pics! Illuminations at Christmas time is purely magical - I can't wait for our trip this year (it will be the first time all of us will be together at WDW, a first time trip for my youngest two sons too).

Sorry for getting to your report late, but I just started to read. We were going to stay at the Hyatt- before our cruise last summer and I checked prices, and they were running $250.00. I wasn't going to pay that for a airport hotel.

I ventured over to the Cruise boards and I saw that a bunch of DIS members talk about how they were getting bargain prices for Hyatt either on Expedia or Priceline. I followed all the rules for Expedia and got a 2 queen bed room for $49.:banana: When I checked in, I thought for sure, that I would be told that their was a computer glitch or something. But nope, we had a beautiful room, and I was concerned we would hear the jets come in, but you couldn't hear anything. And, you are right about the pool, which surprised us.

So if you want to find out how to get a room there, give me a PM, and I'll give ya the hints.

On to read the rest of your TR. And, I'm glad you meet OneTreeHillAddict, she writes great TR's too.

Wow, that is a smokin deal from Priceline! I did read about the deals but was never able to get one. I did book with a stay-certificate price which still would have been half off!

Looks like you had a great day! Your photopass pics are really cute. Too funny about your husband's boss!

GREAT updates!!! Wow--you got some INCREDIBLE PP pics!! :goodvibes So glad ya'll were able to find Snow White!! I'm cracking up at your hubby on the phone with his boss!! If you remember from my May TR, the only time my DH was on the phone with his boss the stepsisters and stepmother were yelling at him and giving him a talking to for being on the phone!! :lmao:

Oh, the stepsisters would be too funny!:rotfl2:

Great update. You guys really had a nice mix of getting stuff done and down time. Very nice PP pics!

Yep, we did mix it up pretty well.;)

Wow. Where to I begin? Your PP pics were all great! Love the ones with the Santa hats. I must say it seemed strange to me to see you in a PP picture without a cast. :rotfl:

Good for you for going with the flow and heading out for the pool. We did that on our trip as well and enjoyed it even more than last year. It IS vacation after all.

Yay for Illuminations! :banana: I love that show. Glad your whole crowd got to see them this time.

I'm just on the edge of my seat waiting for your cruise. And I want to know why trip insurance was needed??????

Yes, I was so glad we all made it to Illuminations this year.:woohoo:

All caught up on your trip report. your photopass pics are great!!! I really want to try the Sum of all Thrills at Epcot, do you remember what the height requirement was on it? Can't wait to read more.

Melissa

I can't for sure remember the height restriction. There were two . One to ride w/o flipping and higher one if you want to flip. I think the first was something like 52".

Hi! I am LOVING your report! I read the whole thing last night!!! Your girls are PRECIOUS!! I LOVE their outfits! Thank you for posting all about MVMCP, I have never really seen too many pictures of it, so thanks! I am soooo anxious to hear about your cruise, as we are taking our first Disney cruise on the brand new Dream in June of 2011!:goodvibes

Thanks so much. I have really enjoyed your TRs as well.:goodvibes I am having the hardest time deciding between doing a 7 night on the Magic or going for the Dream. You will love your cruise.:goodvibes

Love your TR. You have a beautiful family! :)

Thanks.:thumbsup2

Your trip report is exactly why I wait until after it gets moved to the completed section. I just can't wait. :rotfl: It's wonderful I can't wait to read more. We are taking (what will be a 2 year old) on her first trip next year and I can't wait. Your family is beautiful. Keep it coming.

Thanks so much for the kind words and thanks for reading along.:goodvibes

Yeah I am glad you got your camera back as we lost ours on the last park day..over 700 pics to. I had hoped that all disney familes are honest...that not the case. Unfortunately.....thank got we still had a great time

Yes, we were super lucky. It would have been a very unfortunate way to start the trip.

I LOVE all of your PP pictures. It looks so beautiful with all the Christmas decorations. Now I am definitely going to have to plan a trip for that time of year.

I love that Goofy is standing with you ,and Mickey is standing with your DH in your visa cardholder picture.:rotfl2: Goofy always cracks me up. Thanks for posting all the video's!!!

BTW, Faith's haircut is soooo cute. It makes me want to cut mine into a bob.

Thanks, you definitely have to visit that time of year some time. It is great! I like Faith's hair too. In fact, when I was pregnant with her I did have that hairstyle.

Your Photopass pics are awesome! I wish mine would have turned out. We only bought 3 using that discount card they hand out at the MVMCP. Well there is always next time! Now I want to go to the MNSHP to see what it's about but I think the next thing we are doing is a cruise on the Dream in 2011;)

Thanks, we only bought a few photos our first year and I really regreted it. I don't love them all but they are nice for capturing our wonderful memories.:thumbsup2

Love your trip so far..your girls are adorable! You have some great pics so far!!

Loving the TR!

Fabulous Photopass pictures! You have such a great looking family! Love the one of you guys (and DH's boss ;)) in front of SSE. Too funny!

And I'm sure the girls poncho's came in handy that evening!!

Too funny huh?:lmao:

I'm loving your TR so far! I think it's hilarious how your DH's boss wound up being in one of your PP pictures in the form of a cell phone (he still counts as being "there," right?!) :rotfl: Love all of your DDs' new outfits (the ponchos are adorable and look so soft and comfy :cloud9:) so far, and the Tiana outfit is too cute! Can't wait to hear more about your adventures :goodvibes

So glad you are enjoying it thus far.;)

I absolutely loved your photopass pics! Illuminations at Christmas time is purely magical - I can't wait for our trip this year (it will be the first time all of us will be together at WDW, a first time trip for my youngest two sons too).

You are right! "purely magical"

Hi! I'm really enjoying your TR! I'm subscribing!

Your daughters are just adorable! And I love the idea of giving them a gift to open every morning :)

I must say, I'm really intrigued to find our what happens at the end of your trip - I hope its nothing too bad!

LOVE the Photopass pics!! You and the girls look great in pink!

I was wondering if you could help me out. We may be in WDW Dec 12-15th in 2010. How did you find the crowd levels during this time? We usually visit during very slow times, so it is important to us. Thanks so much! Cant WAIT to read about the cruise! :cool1:

PS: Check out my new TR in my siggie! Love to have you :)

Stumbled upon your TR, what a great start to your trip, looking forward to the next installment!

Your pics are lovely:thumbsup2

Hey! I had no idea you had started another TR! I always love yours, so of course this one is going good too!

Those ponchos you got the girls are so cute!

Great pictures from Epcot, your whole family is so photogenic, I'm sure you have been told before that you all could be the poster family for Disney, or even do a commercial.

party:Just wanted to wish you a :bday: Brooke!!!! party: Doing anything special for your birthday?!

Thanks, it was a good day. We just went to dinner since it was a school night. Will me celebrating with my father and family over the weekend as our birthdays are a week apart.:goodvibes

Great pictures from Epcot, your whole family is so photogenic, I'm sure you have been told before that you all could be the poster family for Disney, or even do a commercial.

:laughing: Not so sure about that but thank you.;)

Hey! I had no idea you had started another TR! I always love yours, so of course this one is going good too!

Those ponchos you got the girls are so cute!

Glad you found me here!

Stumbled upon your TR, what a great start to your trip, looking forward to the next installment!

Your pics are lovely:thumbsup2

:welcome:

LOVE the Photopass pics!! You and the girls look great in pink!

I was wondering if you could help me out. We may be in WDW Dec 12-15th in 2010. How did you find the crowd levels during this time? We usually visit during very slow times, so it is important to us. Thanks so much! Cant WAIT to read about the cruise! :cool1:

PS: Check out my new TR in my siggie! Love to have you :)

The crowds this week are fabulous! Just get out before the Sat. the 18th. That's when it gets crazy.:scared1:

Hello Everyone, time for another update!:thumbsup2

We left off at the end of day 3 having just returned from Illuminations. It is now time for day 4!

Day 4 we went to ......................... Hollywood Studios. I was so excited to see Osbourne Lights. I had heard so many good things about it. Infact we changed our original 4 day cruise to a 3 day mainly so that I could get more days in WDW and be able to see the Osbourne Lights.;)

So, Sleeping Beauty finally awoke and opened her present DD9 had opened hers the night before. She was still a bit on the sleepy side.

416.jpg

Before we headed off to our fun filled day at HS we had a breakfast date with Mickey, Lilo, Stitch, and Pluto at Ohanas!:flower1: We had gone to Ohanas for dinner last year and were not real fond of the all the meat. We did however love the atmosphere so thought we'd try breakfast. As we were running a little behind we once again decided to hitch a ride in a cab.
:laughing: Faith's smile is too much.:laughing:

417.jpg

And of course since we took a cab we ended up being way early.:thumbsup2 So, we took some time to snap some pictures. The girls love to come up with their own poses.
419.jpg

424.jpg

425.jpg

The girls enjoyed the atmosphere and the bonus of characters at breakfast.
427.jpg

429.jpg

437.jpg

438.jpg

We preferred breakfast at Ohanas over dinner although the food wasn't all that great and did not have much variety.

At about that time DISers tmkinney and morgtroy were arriving for breakfast so I waited to meet them. They were kind enough to let me join in a photopass share.:goodvibes Poor things were super late for their breakfast and it was their last day there.
443.jpg

Finally at about 11:00 we made it to HS.
Image0669.jpg

Image0670.jpg

The photographer noticed the girls' Princess Tiana outfits and had them pose like the Princess Tiana. I love it when you get good photographers that think outside the box!
Image0673.jpg

Image0678.jpg

A super priority for Hope DD9 was to see the High School Musical 3 show. So, we decided to get that out of the way. It was HOT! We sat right up front directly in the sun and I could feel sweat running down my back. I loved it! (being that it was below freezing in CO). You can see the girls shading their eyes and chugging water here.
447.jpg

However, after about 15 minutes none of us could take it anymore so we moved to a shaded area on the side to watch the rest.:lmao:

I didn't chronicle our time well with pictures this day but I believe we went to The Little Mermaid next.

Next up: We have a wardrobe change to attend to for very a "super" meeting.:rolleyes1

YAY!! Another great update!! LOVE the Tiana outifts!! :lovestruc Soo cute!! I love all the pics at the Poly and glad you enjoyed your breakfast! How exciting to have a quick DIS meet! :goodvibes The Tiana poses are too cute and I LOVE the new Princess and the Frog PP borders!! I'm interested to hear about this costume change!! popcorn::

Their outfits are ADORABLE! I love that color. Glad to hear you liked Ohanas a little better this time :goodvibes Cant wait to hear about your change!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter