Thank God For Trip Insurance; Our Merry Land/Sea! (Two new updates October 3)

Hi,
You stopped by my TR so here I am to visit yours! I love your trip report so far! The girls' dresses in the beginning were sooo cute! Did you make them?
I want to go back today WAAHHH! LOL! I wish too that all the decorations were up when we were there in November. There still was too much to see and do! I think we may go back to WDW in 2011 when we go on our next cruise. It's funny that we took some of the same pics! Great minds think alike! :thumbsup2 I am glad to hear there are no broken bones..so far!
Chris

Another great update!! I LOVE the way the castle looks all lit up, I would love to see it in person someday!! Great pictures of the girls with the stepsisters, what a fun time!! Can't wait to read more, it is making me even more excited for my trip

Melissa

Looked like someone else at the dance party got their daughter the same dress and scarf you got your girls. Hehe

And your DH looks so thrilled on SM. lol :D Glad Faith got to ride it. How is it now? When we were there in 2008 it was just before the refurb.

The more pics I see of people at MVMCP, the more convinced I'm becoming of spending the extra money for tix to it when we go in a couple years. :D

Can't wait for your next installment! :D

I'm glad you had a great time at the party. Maybe it seemed so crowded to us b/c we only did the party stuff on/around Main St. and it seemed that is where EVERYONE was. We didn't ride anything. Maybe we will try again on another trip someday. Your girls are so cute in their Christmas outfits!

I'm glad you started another TR!

It looks like you all had a great time at MVMCP. We went to it last December, and it was one of the highlights of our trip!

Looking forward to the next installment :)

This is the best update so far!! How magical! :wizard: I'm just soaking all of this in for our trip this next December!! I'm glad Faith got to ride Space Mountain--what is the height requirement? It was closed in May so I never looked into it. Ally is around 49 inches tall right now--I would think that would be tall enough, right? And it sounds like we enjoy the same fireworks spot on the walkway to Tomorrowland!! :thumbsup2 Thank you for the tip on viewing the castle show and having the same spot for the parade--very smart!! ;) Where was the dance party with the stepsisters held? How fun that Anastasia danced with Faith!! What a hoot!! So the park is open until midnight on MVMCP nights? I'm a newbie when it comes to WDW this time of year!! Oh--and I noticed the new pics in your siggy--they must be from the cruise!! Beautiful!! :lovestruc

I love the pictures from MVMCP!! It looks like you all had such a wonderful time :) It's great how so many people leave after the fireworks and after the second parade...the lines are virtually nonexistent!! :cool1: I love MK (and all of WDW) around Christmas...it's just so magical...I like how you said it was like being in the middle of a perfect dream that you do not want to end, as I heartily agree :goodvibes And I love Cinderella Castle with the dream lights...I always ask Frankie to take a zillion pictures of it when we go to MVMCP...at least several shots of every color scheme, of course! :lmao: Great update and can't wait to read more :goodvibes

Great update from MVMCP!

And what a teaser with those pics in your siggy from the cruise! They are wonderful!!! :goodvibes

Hi,
You stopped by my TR so here I am to visit yours! I love your trip report so far! The girls' dresses in the beginning were sooo cute! Did you make them?
I want to go back today WAAHHH! LOL! I wish too that all the decorations were up when we were there in November. There still was too much to see and do! I think we may go back to WDW in 2011 when we go on our next cruise. It's funny that we took some of the same pics! Great minds think alike! :thumbsup2 I am glad to hear there are no broken bones..so far!
Chris

Wow, I stopped by your TR and saw that great photo op you got with all the characters on the cruise. I'm jealous.:snooty: It's hard to be home isn't it?

Another great update!! I LOVE the way the castle looks all lit up, I would love to see it in person someday!! Great pictures of the girls with the stepsisters, what a fun time!! Can't wait to read more, it is making me even more excited for my trip

Melissa

Yes, the castle is just beautiful all lit up.

Looked like someone else at the dance party got their daughter the same dress and scarf you got your girls. Hehe

And your DH looks so thrilled on SM. lol :D Glad Faith got to ride it. How is it now? When we were there in 2008 it was just before the refurb.

The more pics I see of people at MVMCP, the more convinced I'm becoming of spending the extra money for tix to it when we go in a couple years. :D

Can't wait for your next installment! :D

We were not going to pay the extra $ for MVMCP but towards the end decided to go ahead. I am soooo glad we did. It was one of our favorite nights for sure.:thumbsup2

I'm glad you had a great time at the party. Maybe it seemed so crowded to us b/c we only did the party stuff on/around Main St. and it seemed that is where EVERYONE was. We didn't ride anything. Maybe we will try again on another trip someday. Your girls are so cute in their Christmas outfits!

Yep, I've heard that the party crowd moves around in herds and as long as you try to go in other directions from the herds you should be fine. There must be some truth to that.:confused3

I'm glad you started another TR!

It looks like you all had a great time at MVMCP. We went to it last December, and it was one of the highlights of our trip!

Looking forward to the next installment :)

Thanks, definite highlight!

I am enjoying your trip report! :goodvibes

Thanks for reading.:cool1:

Great update, looks so fun!

Great fun!:woohoo:

This is the best update so far!! How magical! :wizard: I'm just soaking all of this in for our trip this next December!! I'm glad Faith got to ride Space Mountain--what is the height requirement? It was closed in May so I never looked into it. Ally is around 49 inches tall right now--I would think that would be tall enough, right? And it sounds like we enjoy the same fireworks spot on the walkway to Tomorrowland!! :thumbsup2 Thank you for the tip on viewing the castle show and having the same spot for the parade--very smart!! ;) Where was the dance party with the stepsisters held? How fun that Anastasia danced with Faith!! What a hoot!! So the park is open until midnight on MVMCP nights? I'm a newbie when it comes to WDW this time of year!! Oh--and I noticed the new pics in your siggy--they must be from the cruise!! Beautiful!! :lovestruc

I think the height restriction for Space Mountain is 48 inches. It's fun to think the first time we took Faith to WDW she just barely made it on to Kali River Rapids which is 38 inches. So, 10 inches in 2 years.:goodvibes

I love the pictures from MVMCP!! It looks like you all had such a wonderful time :) It's great how so many people leave after the fireworks and after the second parade...the lines are virtually nonexistent!! :cool1: I love MK (and all of WDW) around Christmas...it's just so magical...I like how you said it was like being in the middle of a perfect dream that you do not want to end, as I heartily agree :goodvibes And I love Cinderella Castle with the dream lights...I always ask Frankie to take a zillion pictures of it when we go to MVMCP...at least several shots of every color scheme, of course! :lmao: Great update and can't wait to read more :goodvibes

Yep, the nonexistent lines are the best! The castle was gorgeous. I told DH we need a much better camera next time.

Great update from MVMCP!

And what a teaser with those pics in your siggy from the cruise! They are wonderful!!! :goodvibes

Too funny, I didn't think of them as a teaser but works for me. :)

Just stopping by your TR. I am loving it so far! It looks like you guys had an awesome time. I am so jealous that you got to got to WDW and take a cruise! How awesome. Can't wait to hear morepopcorn:: and your girls are addorable!

Hey!!!! I finally made it over...better late than never! :lmao:

Awesome updates so far and wonderful pictures!!!!

I love the pics of your sweet girls in your signature with Princess Tiana and Belle!!! So cute!!

I'm joining in! DH and I were at the same MVMCP as you! I searched the background of all your pics, but we're not in any of them...:rotfl:

Great update!! So happy that you had a great time at MVMCP! :santa: There is nothing like it!! We had the same feeling as you did, last year, when we went walking down Main Street with the snow falling! I remember thinking how is it possible that MK could be even more magical than it normally is? And it was!!!!:cloud9:

Great Update:thumbsup2

Looks like you had a blast at MVMCP! We would love to go that time of year, it looks so magical!!!

I finally made it too! Wow you guys had a very busy first day! It made me tired just reading about it. ;)
How hot was it when you were there? Just be glad you weren't there over Christmas or after. I think it's pretty cold there now.

I just spent the last while catching up on your TR!:thumbsup2 I've been feeling sick today so this little bit of Disney magic is just what I needed.:wizard:

Love your MVMCP pics! We were there last year and had an absolute blast. Walking down Main Street with the snow at the end of the night is so magical.

Your family is beautiful and I'm looking forward to reading about the rest of your trip!:goodvibes

I have lurked on your first two TR's, and I LOVED them! I was so excited to find this one. My 10 year anniversary is coming up in May, and we have been saying the same thing. We want to do a Disney Cruise because we can have alone time, and time with our kids. It may be next year before we can do our cruise though:sad1:

I am loving all the Christmas pictures. I watched the Disney Christmas parades on tv, and it really made me want to go during Christmas. I would love to see the Osbourne lights in real life. I hope you got to see them while you were there. Loving the TR and looking forward to more!:dance3:

Great update and loved all the MVMCP pics. We were there last year and loved it. Your pics made me miss it even more. Cant wait for more:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter