test Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh Tony, that is one bet I bet you could take and win :thumbsup2

Jules, thanks for telling me that someone out there from the new generation remembers those old shows :goodvibes Remember our old favorite....Gidget :p To your remember Tammy movies also Jules?

Bob, that is way cool you tried out for Jeopardy. I can't imagine you not making it!! You always have that extra little tid bit of info..bummer

Pam, try out for Wheel, that would be cool, and we can jump up and down and say "we know her, we know her" :happytv:

onecoolmama said:
Steve - have a safe drive tonight. We'll be thinking of you!!! :grouphug:

Steve? who the heck is Steve? Is he a newbie? :rolleyes:

No seriously, we will be thinking of you, drive safe and don't spill any fast food on your clothes! :teeth: If you do I have one of those tide on the go pens you could use....one of my kids is a slob!!! :teeth:

mickey4ver said:
Oh Tony, that is one bet I bet you could take and win :thumbsup2

Jules, thanks for telling me that someone out there from the new generation remembers those old shows :goodvibes Remember our old favorite....Gidget :p To your remember Tammy movies also Jules?

ahhh yes Gidget, was just on TCM yesterday :teeth:. To be honest, a couple of months ago I would have had no idea what the "Tammy" movies were. Around memorial day, they had a marathon on AMC, so now I've seen them all :teeth: . Liked them a lot, but wouldn't quite put them on my favorites list ;)

Tammy was a little too "country"....The first Tammy was Debbie Reynolds I believe, and then they aged her down...LOL...and Sandra Dee picked up and then I believe the girl that played in Gidget goes to Rome even may have been a Tammy...hmmm..that was the TV show I think that she was in..........ok, got my own mind twirling, gotta do a google :moped: ;)

NOPE, had my girls mixed up...Cindy Carol played Gidget, and Debbie Watson was Tammy on TV....

....file this away Bob in your useless font of information file ;)

Not really celebrating, just kind of chilling ;). I'm definitely going to see POTC2 tomorrow night as a belated birthday gift to myself. I was hoping it would be at the drive-in and it is. So I'm going, get to see it the first night without having to deal with the 50,000 people in the movie theater :p. You still planning on seeing it tomorrow, mom? Anyone else gonna go see it?

mickey4ver said:
Off to watch Big Brother...I'll stop back on a commercial..........

:wave2:

LOL I was just going to say that I put it on by accident and am really into it, although I have no idea why :confused3 . The one and only year I watched it was season 2.

Jules, yes, we may try for the movie tomorrow evening...not for sure, I'd like to squeeze in dinner before, without going to a packed showing...but I don't get off til 5, so I'll ponder the schedules again in the morning and decide...I think at some point this weekend we will see it.

Let the summer reality season begin!! :thumbsup2

Goody jules, we can jaw about the show!! and also Rockstar: Supernova started last night and is on tonight with an elimination round... :cool1: Watch that too and we can yak, and yak and yak..... :banana:

champagne-toast.jpg

Happy Birthday to You, Happy Birthday to You......

Thanks, mom :) !

I need to get something constructive done tomorrow (sound familiar ;)), so I'm gonna head out early tonight. Have a beautiful tomorrow, everyone!

Sleep Sweet!!!

xoxoxoxoxo

Jules :wave:

Thanks again for all of the birthday wishes . . .
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Oh, and a bit early, but . . .

Happy Anniversary! tomorrow, mom :teeth: !

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter