test Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Burning questions, enquiring minds want to know...

I must really be old as dirt...I can clearly remember in 6th grade when we were finally permitted to wear "pants" to school...in lieu of dresses (to our finger tips BTW). Anyone remember the boys standing @ the bottom of the steps & gazing heaven-ward? LOL

Did you ever wonder if Arnold Zippel's IQ was higher than the town's cumulative one?

Everybody sing...Are you achin'...wub, wub, wub....for some bacon...you could be a big pig too:banana: (with apologies to timon & pumba).

Send me back to the World!

keishashadow said:

I must really be old as dirt...I can clearly remember in 6th grade when we were finally permitted to wear "pants" to school...in lieu of dresses (to our finger tips BTW). Anyone remember the boys standing @ the bottom of the steps & gazing heaven-ward? LOL

Oh I remember it as if it happened LAST OCT :sad2:

keishashadow said:

!

we had a somewhat disturbed little boy in my 3rd grade (yes 3rd) class who used to walk around with a camera on the playground and put it up girls skirts and click pictures :sad2: .

MizlurksaLot said:
we had a somewhat disturbed little boy in my 3rd grade (yes 3rd) class who used to walk around with a camera on the playground and put it up girls skirts and click pictures :sad2: .

Oh My. That is really young.

and as far as knowing this show my excuse is that here in good ole Nebraska we just got running water and electricty a few years ago.....so give me a break!!! :teeth:

that's my story and i'm stickin' to it!!!

pkasbohm said:
and as far as knowing this show my excuse is that here in good ole Nebraska we just got running water and electricty a few years ago.....so give me a break!!! :teeth:

that's my story and i'm stickin' to it!!!

I just didn't think I needed an excuse. It clearly wasnt on when we were kids or adults.

TennVolTony said:
:confused3 I don't have ANY IDEA what she is talking about.....nope...nope....not me....I'm COMPLETELY INNOCENT... :rotfl2:

Do you really think ANYONE is going to believe you are innocent? At least you didn't have pictures, like Buz and Ed did :sad2:

TennVolTony said:
Betcha I can GET them...... :rotfl2:

OOOHHH..I'll take that bet. What are you going to lose when I win??!!! Because I KNOW I will win this one.

Sooo..what are you losing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter