test Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
MUFFYCAT said:
good morning all :sunny:

i haven't read back yet

mic- happy anniversary :goodvibes

adam thanks for the breakfast. i need it today!

sweets- thanks again for helping me last night- tag is true i'm a spaze :rotfl:

We're going to Lake George (upstate New York) tomorrow for a week, so i'll see you guys next weekend.
although if anyone wants to take Cliff and I space, they can.
the kids love it up there. it's nice but afer 13 years......

WDW is our vacation. the girls have Lake George

trying to get some work done, so i can get out early :teeth:

if i don't talk you all later

Have a good week :thumbsup2

It was my pleasure. I just wanted you in the chat. I love you late at night..you show no mercy. It's hilarious.

Have a great time..no thanks about the taking of the place. But, after 13 years, I guess it's tradition.

You will be missed around these parts.

Sissy has been hanging around here too? That Sissy is something else but I love her. ;) She is such fun.

good morning friends........

a lot to cover today.

first happy anniversary to mic and mr mic....and to think, he is taking her out to see potc on a busy night. he must love her.
after all, he let her buy that big bed over a year ago. remember where she needed a box to stand on to get into it???

joanne: have fun with george at the lake.....

chell: hey homie

adam: i love you and i love your coffee, still number 1, eh

wait, the phone is ringing.........and to all my other homies here, :love:

TennVolTony said:
I haven't had the pleasure of meeting Sissy...... :confused3 But I have a feeling we all will soon..... :lmao: Are you bringing Buffy and Jody and Uncle Bill and Mr. French too???? ( figure THAT one out youngster!!) :happytv: :rotfl2:

:rotfl2: :rotfl2:

I know, I know........................ :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: pick me, pick me :joker:

Thanks all for the festive posts and well-wishes...I think it is awesome we have not killed each other yet, and are still together........LOL :rotfl: He actually surprised me when I came downstairs to the kitchen this a.m.....but husband is not an overly romantic kinda guy, more meat and potatoes if you know what I mean... ;) he had bought me a card and picked a rose off the rose bush and put in in a bud vase on the table :love: ...he must be hoping for something :rolleyes1

Muffy, have THE best time at the lake, we will miss you bunches, but we will be here when you get back!

chell, :wave2: hmmm...I didn't get my package in the mail with cukes and onions...... :p

Bob, sorry last night was exhausting for you...just the commute would make you weary and then dealing with the sadness :grouphug:

Pam told me if she couldn't drop by this morning, they were off early to the baseball game, to shout out a "HI" and she will drop by when she has a chance.

The twins need to stop bickering or we will send them to different timeout corners for a few hours.........and TVT, stop egging them on, or you will be in timeout also ;)

Mac, still using the step stool to get in bed.....

Mic you better check around with your neighbors. Sissy may have been loose in your neighborhood and messed with the addresses on mail again.

Morning all!

Just a quickie today! Need to get in gear and get my stuff done!

First and far most: Mic--have a wonderful day today! I hope that I see #33 and be as happy as you! Happy Anniversary my friend!!! And tell my Tom that too :teeth:

Bob--I bet you are glad to be cutting out of work early to pick up your family! Have a great weekend!

Mac--did you do curves this morning?

Ocm--that is scary that you are starting to talk like country....heck, i'm in the country and I don't talk like that!!! :teeth:

Jules--enjoy the movie tonight!

KS-yes, how is the job hunt going? There is a cop opening in my town!? :rolleyes:

muffy--have a great time this next week!

ed--we do miss you, hope you get unbusy so you can play with us a little more! and where are those pictures?

adam--have fun getting your ball put on. Will you be pulling a camper behind, or just extra storage?

chell--glad you are still hanging with us!

tvt--thanks for the heads up that it was friday....i was thinking it was wednesday...my week is all screwed up! :p

everyone else :wave:

Have a great Friday!

chell said:
Mic you better check around with your neighbors. Sissy may have been loose in your neighborhood and messed with the addresses on mail again.

ooh...thanks for the head's up.......never thought of evil twins doing away with my mail........... :scared1:

TennVolTony said:
I haven't had the pleasure of meeting Sissy...... :confused3 But I have a feeling we all will soon..... :lmao: Are you bringing Buffy and Jody and Uncle Bill and Mr. French too???? ( figure THAT one out youngster!!) :happytv: :rotfl2:

and don't forget Mrs Beasley! :rotfl2:

Bob Slydell said:
:cool1: :cool1: :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

Good luck to Trent this weekend, Pam!! Have a great weekend! :)

Thanks! We will see what time trent plays tomorrow and maybe I will be on time to go out with some of my friends.....they want to take me out tomorrow! :cool1:

mickey4ver said:
The twins need to stop bickering or we will send them to different timeout corners for a few hours.........and TVT, stop egging them on, or you will be in timeout also ;)

That was sooo sweet of your DH to have the flowers for you. Very very kind.

And I have no idea what twins you are refering :lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter