Tell me the "weather" where you live.

Currently 30 here in PA, wind makes it feel like 18 degrees. Last few days have been very windy. Snow predicted for Monday in to Tuesday, up to 8 inches, we will see.

Things are looking good here in central Alabama.

Cloudy and wet with temps in the 70s (!) today.

But the real surprise is showing highs in the 50s and 60s for the next 2 weeks. :cool1: And only 2 nights below freezing. (I KNOW, I know, it's gonna change. But still ... :confused3 )

Which is a good thing because spring baseball practice cranks up this coming weekend (been individual drills thus far no scrimmages). No word yet on if we will be allowed to watch practices or scrimmages yet (10 of us for practices and maybe 50 for scrimmages in a stadium with approx 6,000 real seats :rolleyes:). Season starts Feb 19.

Ed

I did get a little work out of them this morning. They both flipped over and changed position.

20210125_122304_copy_2016x1134.jpg

Still raining. And it is only up to 46. It has a long way to get to the forecasted high of 60.

20210125_122541_copy_2016x1134.jpg

j

3" of new powder over the weekend, tonight the storm hits
It looks like back home is just on the southern edge of this. Most of the energy (and snow) is going north of them. Glad I am still down in NC. It is supposed to be almost 70 tomorrow.

Home:

Here:

TN
60 and dingy gray outside. Chance of storms this afternoon and tonight.

It is partly sunny and 80 at disney. Quite lovely until thursday and then it colds cold. I am going to complain here too that i cant find any firewood :(

It is partly sunny and 80 at disney. Quite lovely until thursday and then it colds cold. I am going to complain here too that i cant find any firewood :(

I'll take FL 'cold' over WI winters any day! Lol.

20's and looking at more snow here. Current forecasts are showing anything from 4-8" depending on storm track and potential lake effect.

The white stuff is actively falling from the sky. This is at least a 2 gallon and 2 loaf emergency!!!

I'm in the band that's predicted for 1-3". A little further north is predicted over 10". Of course the weather folks have changed their minds 20 times and have the Kansas City Metro in full panic.

I'm in the band that's predicted for 1-3". A little further north is predicted over 10". Of course the weather folks have changed their minds 20 times and have the Kansas City Metro in full panic.

Ah, even better on the 5 o clock news, the meteorologist isn't even talking about accumulation. It's just going to be a light snow through the night. The areas that were going to get 10" are getting a wintry mix now. I wish I could be wrong so much and get paid.

Good morning gang! Here's the OTWWF for this morning. Curious to hear from Kris on how closely they match!

Last edited:
Soggy and 48 in TN. We had some strong storms blow through last night. Alabama had some damage and at least 1 death.

Hoping our AL friends fared ok through the storm. For us, a pounding of snow. We got 5-6" over the course of 4-5 hours, leaving the roads pretty cruddy this morning. Most of the area schools are closed, and I'll be the only one in the building today. Western areas should see a slowing by late morning, but our lakeside area might continue on through most of the day. As DW complains about having to drive home in this nasty snow, I will 'gently' remind her that this is precisely why I want to head south for 6 weeks, every winter, once retirement arrives!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!